The Britney and Kevin Break-up Thread

And one more random tidbit:

"Britney continues to have pregnancy problems, going into false labor a few weeks ago. Accordingly, Britney has hired a nutritionist to help her stay away from junk food, which was deemed forbidden by her doctor."

eitmonline.com

I know junk food is bad for you, but is she really eating that much where it actually is effecting her baby?!

VainJane said:
And one more random tidbit:

"Britney continues to have pregnancy problems, going into false labor a few weeks ago. Accordingly, Britney has hired a nutritionist to help her stay away from junk food, which was deemed forbidden by her doctor."

eitmonline.com

I know junk food is bad for you, but is she really eating that much where it actually is effecting her baby?!

With that girl's brains, I wouldn't be surprised. I hope the baby doesn't turn out unhealthy.
And really, why do you need to hire a nutritionist to help you stay away from junk food???? Just don't buy it, damn!! Stupid people piss me off.

daddyslittlegrl8 said:
She goes to Starbucks quite a bit, doesn't she?

dlg

Judging by the looks of her, she has one too many mocca-frappo-capuccinos a day. With extra whipped cream.

Ungaro Kitty said:
Judging by the looks of her, she has one too many mocca-frappo-capuccinos a day. With extra whipped cream.

ha! was it the double chins that gave it away or the severe acne/

dlg

K-Fed is totally ruining that girl...Britney has really started to go downhill, I just hope she will be back after this second baby and gets rid of that trailer park trash husband of hers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->