The Britney and Kevin Break-up Thread

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/FONT]
Britney wants another baby — with the same daddy.

Despite the widely reported woes in the marriage between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, Spears is eager to give their son Sean Preston a sibling — “the sooner the better” — according to In Touch Weekly.

“Britney was advised to wait at least three months after her baby’s birth before trying to get pregnant again,” a “friend” told the mag. “Now that that’s passed, she wants to try right away.”

Spears reportedly is hoping for a girl this time around, and is actually thinking that another baby will help smooth out her rocky relationship with Federline. “She is hoping another baby will strengthen her marriage to Kevin,” another friend told the mag.

SOURCE: MSNBC

Anastasia said:
:yuk:

I've always had a soft spot for poor, childish Brit, but I just want to smack her upside the head right now. How dumb do you have to be to think a man that'll sleep with you with his pregnant girlfriend and toddler at home, who drinks and probably does drugs, who parties and gambles all night long, who comes across to strangers as a complete *#*&@^#*( PIG, would be a good husband and father?! Gah. I'm so tired of women making excuses and thinking they can change a man, or he'll change for you, or if he cheats with you, he'll never cheat on you because you're special or the one or some such crap. My sister is doing this constantly, and it breaks my heart. And my mother's made so many excuses for my father it makes my head want to explode. You can fine-tune a man, sure, just like he can fine-tune you. Work out kinks that annoy together, so you can live in better harmony. But you can't change who a person is at the core, and K-Fed is a LOSER through and through.
Whoa well said
A relative of mine is going thru this too..You can't change someone, they have to be willing to change themselves...I guess Karma is %$#@
And what i mean is if Brit cheated on Justin back in the day as JT's Cry me a River says then...Brit will will be crying the Atlantic Ocean when this is all over.
I feel sorry for her and her newborn but she'll be just fine..
What doesn't kill you will make you stronger

She's much better off without him. Maybe she'll go back to being the Britney that I liked.

seasecrets said:

Despite the widely reported woes in the marriage between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, Spears is eager to give their son Sean Preston a sibling — “the sooner the better” — according to In Touch Weekly.

“Britney was advised to wait at least three months after her baby’s birth before trying to get pregnant again,” a “friend” told the mag. “Now that that’s passed, she wants to try right away.”

Spears reportedly is hoping for a girl this time around, and is actually thinking that another baby will help smooth out her rocky relationship with Federline. “She is hoping another baby will strengthen her marriage to Kevin,” another friend told the mag.

OH COME ON!!!!!!! :angry: :hardhead: :wacko:

His boat has definitely sailed. I agree that he totally baited the Britster, and quite frankly she deserved it.

And yea, Hollywood marriages (ones where stars are married to stars or in Kevin's case "wannabe-stars") that last past 3 years are amazing. It's a real shame that such good looking people can't seem to find their soulmate, but I think it's a number of things:

1. being away from each other for so long for periods of time when going on tour

2. having to constantly be "sexy" and "available" (sort of) to their fans, like dancing and singing in music videos barely wearing anything

3. the pressure of having to work at a real relationship - it takes time, and there are a lot of fights, can't expect everything to be rosy, a fairytale and perfect, which is what a lot of people expect it to be, I think. Real problems come in and they just don't want to deal with it - they're too "hot" for that, in my opinion.

"She is hoping another baby will strengthen her marriage to Kevin."

I'm surprised no one else pointed out how messed up that statement is. I hate it when girls think that having children will be some magical cure for their relationship problems. Stupid Britney.

seasecrets said:

I`m shocked! :shock: Not even Britney can be that naive! :yuk:

After looking on his website and hearing clips of his music, I have to admit - his music sounds better than I'd expected :blush:

^NOOOO!!! Please don't tell me you're actually going to buy it!!!

*Faints from shock and horror*

wont spederline ever go away? i cant believe he has the nerve to use britneys money to make an album :doh:

his 'music' makes even vanilla ice look like a genius

Seriously you guys.....who cares?:huh: I don't!!!!-_-

:P :P :P

well i care! britney represents every female who has ever let themselves get swept away by a total loser.
i am interested to see the outcome, and i hope that she comes out of this happy and strong.

^^^^^ WoW....that's pretty sad for you to be interested in a couple like that.....how blindsided are you? Can't you see this relationship was doomed from the beginning? If you don't see it coming.......well......that's just too silly.....:blink: :doh: :innocent:

equinox said:
^^^^^ WoW....that's pretty sad for you to be interested in a couple like that.....how blindsided are you? Can't you see this relationship was doomed from the beginning? If you don't see it coming.......well......that's just too silly.....:blink: :doh: :innocent:

:huh: do not put words into my mouth, call me names, or presume to know what i think.

it is obvioius that their relationship is doomed, but i am interested in seeing how well britney can pick herself up and dust herself off.

i suggest you take your rudeness elsewhere. although i will find it amusing if you post again in this thread about a person you claim such disinterest in. :flower:

copper said:
:huh: do not put words into my mouth, call me names, or presume to know what i think.

it is obvioius that their relationship is doomed, but i am interested in seeing how well britney can pick herself up and dust herself off.

i suggest you take your rudeness elsewhere. although i will find it amusing if you post again in this thread about a person you claim such disinterest in. :flower:
lol...calm down...this a forum and people are entitled to their opinions and state whatever it is that they want to say....that's including me saying what I want to say in a thread about people I could care less about....and please correct yourself....I didn't "put words into your mouth"
or "call you names"..... I wasn't trying to be rude...I was just giving my opinion.....:smile: :innocent: :flower:

eternitygoddess said:
^NOOOO!!! Please don't tell me you're actually going to buy it!!!

*Faints from shock and horror*

:lol::lol: I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'd buy it!! perhaps download it and check if its any good or not? I've only heard a clip so far which I thought was alright.

Well I just read this...

Woman claims: 'I'm pregnant with Kevin's child!'

Kevin Federline has furiously denied shock claims he cheated on Britney Spears after a woman called the couple’s home last week alleging she had an affair with the ex-backup dancer – and is pregnant with his love child.

The wild new accusations have sent shock waves through the couple’s already failing marriage and dashed any hope of a reconciliation, with the pop star instructing her lawyers to start divorce proceedings.

Insiders say Brit, 24, flew off the handle after being told by an employee that an anonymous woman had phoned the couple’s Malibu mansion last week claiming she’d not only had a fling with Kevin, 27, but that the wannabe rapper had got her pregnant.

The shock allegations come as a crushing blow to Brit, who already suspected her hubby was playing around.

Despite Kev’s fierce denials, the Toxic singer immediately instructed her manager to get a private investigator on the case to check out the call.

Brit also did a little investigating of her own and reportedly found several messages from other women on Kevin’s mobile phone.

Source: http://nw.ninemsn.com.au/subsection.aspx?sectionid=1217&sectionname=insidehollywood&subsectionid=1596&subsectionname=topstory

- - - Well I don't know if there is any truth to it... but to be honest I wouldn't be suprised due to his track record!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->