Last edited by a moderator:
Natalie Portman

Madame Figaro Digital Edition

Cara Delevingne

Marie Claire Italia Digital Edition

Natalie Portman

Vogue China Digital Edition

Natalie Portman for Dior Rouge 2021:

...very reminiscent of the beauty campaigns photographed by Tyen (especially with the styling of the beret)! :heart:

saw an image of Grace Elizabeth for Dior Cosmetics (lipstick if I’m not wrong) on Instagram but can’t seem to find it again.

Im sure this means that her contract with EL is over? don’t remember them allowing their main faces/ ambassadors to have beauty contracts with other brands. also, super weird because Grace was perfect for EL.

I think she appeared in the Dior corporate magazine a while back, just as a model rather than a contracted "face", so maybe that's where the images are coming from? I think that was a year or so before she signed her contract with Estee Lauder.

I didn't like Gisele for Chanel, and I don't think I like her much at Dior either. Her appearance doesn't come with any sense of loyalty to these brands. When it's a fashion campaign, we expect change - but consistency seems to matter when it comes to beauty advertising.

I think she appeared in the Dior corporate magazine a while back, just as a model rather than a contracted "face", so maybe that's where the images are coming from? I think that was a year or so before she signed her contract with Estee Lauder.

I didn't like Gisele for Chanel, and I don't think I like her much at Dior either. Her appearance doesn't come with any sense of loyalty to these brands. When it's a fashion campaign, we expect change - but consistency seems to matter when it comes to beauty advertising.

it could be that actually! thank you enlightening me :flower:

regarding Gisele I don’t she has a face for beauty at all (but I’ve never been a huge fan of hers either).

Ruth Bell for Christian Dior 'Golden Nights' Holiday 2020 collection:

FASHIONGONEROGUE.COM

Why Dior so in Love with Ruth Bell, is she real good for the brand?

The best face for this brand has surprisingly been Bella Hadid, with her strikingly gorgeous eyes she was born for a good glamour shot

Natalie Portman

Vogue China Digital Edition

That doesn’t look like Natalie Portman

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->