Fendi Summer 2023 : Irina Shayk by Steven Meisel

I don’t know why Irina gets so much exposure for the last 3 years. Didn’t her Hollywood marriage end like a million years ago?

I know the pics aren’t great but this is a big deal and huge for irina - so happy for her and glad to see her still over 35 making huge career firsts

Kim, Irina & Steven: Not a very convincing combo.

All of them peaked a long, long time ago.

time to retire now. all of them.

I love Carlyne with all my heart and the same for Meisel but what a mess. This is quite embarrassing for them to be associated with this mess.
And again, Irina is not Fendi.

I don’t know why Irina gets so much exposure for the last 3 years. Didn’t her Hollywood marriage end like a million years ago?
This is the fashion industry my dear. Connections, friendships or being a pleasure to work with will always get you jobs…More than having an A-list relationship.

Call me old fashioned and/or nostalgic (fool), but I will ALWAYS take the most generic and overly photoshopped Meisel's work over *any* other (living or "cancelled") photographer.

Why? What is he offering that that many of the aforemented photographers can't do better in 2023? There's nothing special here.

A thousand times better than what Craig McDean has been delivering recently with Fendi's mainline campaigns. A million times better!

This campaign may not be an example of Steven Meisel's finest. However, there is life, colour and a vibrancy to these images here that I can appreciate after such dull McDean offerings and I do rather love that shot of Irina with the white baguette handbag.

I must be in the minority, but I love Irina.
Though I think she does better with sexy and edgy stuff.

At least she's giving something. Who would you rather see doing this, Kiki,Julia...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->