(The CW's) Hellcats

Worried Baby Blues (1x13)

006059508cf.jpg
00605920133.jpg

00605940210.jpg

00605930e30.jpg

00605910691.jpg

cwtv

I just started watching this show last week. Storyline is nothing special.

I find Marti so annoying. She's good in everything, studying, jumping around with Hellcats, trying to help this Travis guy etc etc, this is not real.:rolleyes: And I also don't like her "dog in the manger attitude".:angry:

^If you had seen more episodes you would know that Marti is not good at everything and she is more relatable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked this episode better than the last one.

-Alice tries to clear her boyfriends name and finds out that her boyfriend robbed a pharmacy and pinned it on Travis with the help of those other people. Marti has the tape so now she can prove that Travis is innocent.
-Savannah tells her mother that Charlotte is pregnant. Their family has a "bonding moment". :rolleyes:
-3OH!3 was good. I didn't mind Savannah performing with them.

This show is good, but only good. I don't feel like it lives up to its potential most of the time. :innocent:

Tonight's episode was good! ^_^

-Marti's Hellcats intiation. The suicide drop thing was freaky.
-Dan finally reappears! In New Orleans being fitted for a tux. (I think Dan will see Marti again, but probably not until his brothers wedding... which Marti's mom is planning).
-To send Marti a clear message, Bill Marsh arranges for Travis to get his butt kicked by other prisoners. Travis ends up hospitalized:cry: and fires Marti so she doesn't get hurt.
-I liked at the ending how in order to make her decision Marti has the Hellcats vote because it affects them too. And they all decide to back her even though it could mean the end of the cheer squad.

Excited to see next weeks episode! I wonder what will happen. :unsure:

Sorry, I haven't been posting on the site. My home computer is acting like a b**** (on my sister's laptop).:angry:

Last week's episode was great.

^Me too!

New episode preview...
-Dan returns. Marti and Savannah both plan to make a play for him, but he shows up with a new girlfriend.

Hope it's good and they don't cheese it out too much.

The new episode was good...

-Dan returned for his brothers wedding.
-Savannah weasels her way into being a waitress at the wedding so she can see Dan.
-Marti sings 2 songs at the wedding. (I love Alyson Michalka's voice, but I didn't like either of the songs).
-Dan talks to his father. Dan admits that the girl he brought to the wedding with him was just to try to distract himself. His father says that Dan and Marti are both trainwrecks and two trainswrecks shouldn't be together. His father advises him to go with Savannah.
-Marti and Dan talk twice. The first time is interrupted by Savannah (which made Marti change what she was originally going to say). The second time is after Dan talked to his father (which I think altered his opinion on things). Marti and Dan decide to be just friends and Marti tells him to go with Savannah (even though she clearly still has feelings for him).
-Vanessa's fiancé Derrick, finds out he is going to be deployed. They move up the wedding to the next day. Vanessa doesn't marry him because she loves someone else. Red Raymond, of course.
-The episode ends with Dan and Savannah dancing together at the wedding.

I was so dissapointed seeing Dan and Savanah together

^^I didn't see last episode yet but that would be awful

I missed that last episode too!

Who turned out to be the father of Charlotte's baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->