The Drums

They are really good I looked into them because of a Hedi Slimane photo session lol

i know them from RCRDLBL.com about mid 2009 ago...they used to be two and now they're four... i love their buoyant summer surf pop...

There's nothing like Let's Go Surfing to shake your head to. It always lightens my mood.

Their ep is awesome. My friend gave it to me so I don't know if it's readily available. But I wanna go surfing & I felt stupid are amazing. They're meant to be pretty good live too.

neonpeg does their EP have 'you're the one that makes me happy' on?

I really like their style, it's very relaxing and dreamy ^_^ "When I Come Home" has been my theme song for some time now...

I read that Morrissey went to one of their gigs? Wow...

I like Best Friend and Let's Go Surfing.

I saw them live in summer when they were a supporting act at the KOL Hyde Park gig. I don't like their music very much (just not my type of music) but they were very good live.

I'm head over heels for this band. My personal favorites are "I Need Fun in My Life", "Let's Go Surfing", & "We Tried".
I also wanna point out that I think their music translates perfectly onto the runways. Especially at MaxMara, I thought the mixing of their songs was great!

^ That must be my dream soundtrack. New Order, Joy Division and The Drums?! Heaven!

Funny thing because I also think their music works perfectly for runways and I totally forgot about that Max Mara soundtrack. Daphne opening and leading the finale to Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart is just the icing on the cake.

Thanks for the reminder!

actually Let's Go Surfing has been used for Marc by MJ last F/W

^ That must be my dream soundtrack. New Order, Joy Division and The Drums?! Heaven!

Funny thing because I also think their music works perfectly for runways and I totally forgot about that Max Mara soundtrack. Daphne opening and leading the finale to Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart is just the icing on the cake.

Thanks for the reminder!

Seriously, New Order + The Drums + Joy Division=:heart:
Btw, are you like psychic? This is practically everything that I thought about regarding the soundtrack lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->