The 'Fashion Personalities ID' Thread

StackPath
Did some more digging and found this but that's it. no interviews or write ups or anything (??) maybe in a year or two there will be more info on her, i think i overestimated her fame a bit!! :rofl:

I found this photo in The Colour of Fashion by Caroline Young. What is this woman's name?

street-style-paris-fashion-week-womenswear-fall-winter-2020-2021-day-two.webp

Oops! I meant to add this to my previous post, but I forgot to.

first, what's the name of this woman? I found this photo in Vogue Nippon July 2009:

Screenshot 2021-09-17 023011.png
source: scan from Vogue Japan July 2009 (I cannot find the original photo anywhere)

Second, what's the name of this gorgeous goth girl? I found this photo in a Kindle fashion book and fell in love with her style. All that I know is that the photo was taken by Terry Doyle for Getty Images some time in or before 2008, but Getty don't have this photo available on their website, so I had to use Tineye.
1fly5mhv-jpg.1221529

Source: magiejacynthe.m.a.pic.centerblog.net via tineye.com (I cannot find the original Getty Images page for this photo)

102 looks like Julia Sarr-Jamois, the first pic in 103 looks like Ursina Gysi (now working with Glenn Martens at Diesel)

Thank you! And does anyone have any idea who Terry Doyle's goth girl is?

Does anybody remember who the black, male "influencer" was that somehow landed a gig w/ one of the European Vogues...Paris or Italy? He was around a few years ago, at the same time as Virgil, and he'd always show up in these goofy outfits & colored hair. I remember his posting style was really juvenile & not professional, and me & a former TFSer used to love to clown on him here ("He tweets like he's enjoying an Absolut cocktail in the Interior Illusions Lounge" "And the CFDA CloutChaser Of The Year Award goes to..."). I stopped following him, and I haven't seen him pop up in anybody else's posts in a while, but I'm curious to see what he's up to now. Or, am I?

^ L**is P*sano? The outfits/Vogue France (not Paris!) gig bit certainly fits, I think this is the guy who got in a bit of hot water last year for tweeting that A$ap Rocky was cheating on Rihanna with Amina Muaddi (walked back the claim after Amina called him out).

Does anybody remember who the black, male "influencer" was that somehow landed a gig w/ one of the European Vogues...Paris or Italy? He was around a few years ago, at the same time as Virgil, and he'd always show up in these goofy outfits & colored hair. I remember his posting style was really juvenile & not professional, and me & a former TFSer used to love to clown on him here ("He tweets like he's enjoying an Absolut cocktail in the Interior Illusions Lounge" "And the CFDA CloutChaser Of The Year Award goes to..."). I stopped following him, and I haven't seen him pop up in anybody else's posts in a while, but I'm curious to see what he's up to now. Or, am I?

I was reading a Kindle book, 'HipsterMattic: One man's quest to become the ultimate hipster' by Matt Granfield, which was published in 2011. It features a conversation that the author himself had with Lulu, a friend who worked in the fashion industry.
Lulu and Matt refer to four unnamed fashion bloggers whose style everyone would imitate, and who were invited by Karl Lagerfeld to sit on the front row at his runway shows.
One of the bloggers is stated to have started blogging at the age of thirteen, so that blogger is clearly Tavi Gevinson, but I don't know who the other three bloggers are. However, Lulu does state that one of the other bloggers was seventeen at the time of the conversation.
Does anyone know who the other three bloggers mentioned are?
I'm sorry, but the book doesn't have any photos or illustrations of the bloggers, just text referring to them, so I don't have any other clues who the three mystery bloggers are.

I was reading a Kindle book, 'HipsterMattic: One man's quest to become the ultimate hipster' by Matt Granfield, which was published in 2011. It features a conversation that the author himself had with Lulu, a friend who worked in the fashion industry.
Lulu and Matt refer to four unnamed fashion bloggers whose style everyone would imitate, and who were invited by Karl Lagerfeld to sit on the front row at his runway shows.
One of the bloggers is stated to have started blogging at the age of thirteen, so that blogger is clearly Tavi Gevinson, but I don't know who the other three bloggers are. However, Lulu does state that one of the other bloggers was seventeen at the time of the conversation.
Does anyone know who the other three bloggers mentioned are?
I'm sorry, but the book doesn't have any photos or illustrations of the bloggers, just text referring to them, so I don't have any other clues who the three mystery bloggers are.

might be helpful to have details on what exactly was said about these bloggers (any descriptions etc) in-text since there were SO many bloggers in that age group in the late 00s lol. For ones famous enough to be sitting front row at shows, the only one that comes to mind is Sea of Shoes, who did get famous at seventeen.

Also keep in mind they could be imprecise with ages since I'm pretty sure the age at which that kid started blogging was like twelve, not thirteen.

I bought myself the yearbook for Dolly magazine shortly before the magazine became defunct. While reading the book I found these cool street style photos. Could someone please tell me the names of these fashionistas? Remember that the book was published in 2016.

Screenshot 2023-06-28 205810.png
Screenshot 2023-06-28 205935.png
Screenshot 2023-06-28 205923.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->