Gisele`s Boy Trouble

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
GISELE'S BOY TROUBLE
spacer.gif
GISELE BUNDCHEN may be one of the world's most sought-after models, but she admits that, as a young girl, she was often envious of her twin sister Patricia. One of five girls, the Brazilian supermodel says that Patricia, born five minutes after her, was the "hotter" of the pair and always got luckier with the boys. "When I was 14, my sister already had a boyfriend," Gisele, who is currently dating Leonardo DiCaprio, told CONTACTMUSIC.COM. "And I hadn't even had a first kiss yet. She was always the hotter girl." (January 18 2004, AM)

Source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=22837

WOW! Now I`d like to see a picture of Patricia Bündchen! :shock:

saturnine said:
I'll cry her a river. :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, I also feel "SO VERY SORRY" for that she was made fun of in school for being so thin...:rolleyes:

We all should have more compassion for these -super-beautieful-and-admired-by-the-world-Models!

saturnine said:
This is Patricia:

patricia24.jpg

nova1.jpg

:blink: Oh woe, THANK YOU!

Ehm...ok, "the boy trouble" must have been in younger years only...nowadays I`d prefer Gisele!

Hm, but being attractive to the opposite sex is also a matter of personality / the own expectations and how open one is to others...

giselle this week

the METRO newspaper reported yesterday that giselle was making out with brasilian model andre rezende this past week in rio.

men are from mars

it's a newspaper item that is likely true.

are you so disturbed that giselle & leo see other people on the side?

is their marriage so important to you?? are you not aware of their constant fights, on & off relationship, & seeming incapability?
do you want them to be the brady bunch?
how about accepting that theyre real people with real relationship problems?
does that hurt YOU or something??

lady grey said:
the METRO newspaper reported yesterday that giselle was making out with brasilian model andre rezende this past week in rio.

:P Yesterday I read german Elle (February) where Leo said he`d be such a lucky guy to date wonderful Gisele since 4 years :lol:

And german Magazine Stern wrote Gisele was seen so happy on Rio Fashion week because Leo just proposed for the 4th time in 4 years :lol: and maybe she would be pregnant...

We can`t take any of that rumours & gossip serious anymore - I`m not going to believe anything til I see a certificate of marriage & a Baby-Belly!

lady grey said:
it's a newspaper item that is likely true.

are you so disturbed that giselle & leo see other people on the side?

is their marriage so important to you?? are you not aware of their constant fights, on & off relationship, & seeming incapability?
do you want them to be the brady bunch?
how about accepting that theyre real people with real relationship problems?
does that hurt YOU or something??

This gossip is plain sh*t. Both the guy and Gisele's PR denied it. The guy who wrote this story* is always making up this sort of rumours. I read his column everyday and I know that at least 20% of what he writes is BS.

*It was issued for the first time on a brazilian newspaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
surprisingly, a lot of superstars and models considered themselves "ugly ducklings" while growing up :innocent:

if you say so

all I can tell you is that ny & la have been rife with stories of both leo & giselle cheating on each other for as long as they've been 'going out.'

you CLAIM they are 'engaged'...and for the '4th time!!'...?? [what 3 times didnt stick??!!]
so gisele will be wearing her engagement ring 24/7, right?....

NOT.

I cant believe giselles fans want to marry her off like carol brady. its BIZARRE.

no ring- no engagement.

"Yeah, Gisele shaved her poonani, and she got crabs from Leo Di Caprio", WTF is this kind of Gossip!!

I guess it makes sense that many people who are famous for their beauty would have considered themselves ugly duckling when young. We like them because they have unique beauty, which is not generally something that children look for in each other or themselves, you know?

black & white & read all over

re: 'l'etoile's post...'....

if the giselle & leo 'on or not' is written about in every gossip column & fashion magazine on earth, maybe its ok to talk about here? if YOU dont care, read another topic. good be chillin' on yo' bad self,... or something.

I am merely stating the opposite view from the 'giselle & leo are together happily & married like mike & carol brady' naivete stance. and wondering why its so important for G & L to be in marital bliss anyway??

from all appearances & gossip they are on & off at best; & eternally incompatible, even broken up for good, at worst.

its two different perspectives on the same topic.
balance is nice, it lends congruity & symmetry. like daria's protruding collarbone. ...or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
spinaccio

her nickname was 'olive oil' from the popeye cartoon because her limbs were so long & thin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->