The Guerlain Make Up Thread

I love the Pucci design but maybe its a bit too colourful for your mum?? Is the brush absoulutely essnetial to the metorites ??

thanks BellaCOuture .

I'm thinking or purchasing some Guerlain skincare or whatnot haha

I bought my bronzer, and I'm pretty happy with it. I just need to get used to using it, not too little and not too much..
I really want to try the kohl liner though...

^^You're welcome :flower: ... I don't think the brush is essential.
But personally I like the brush better than the meteorites:D haha and I think you should match them. It would look nice, but it isn't neccesary.
My mom actually said this ; I don't like the Pucci print, it makes Guerlain look cheaper than it did before. I like the old design better''.

But I dooo like the Pucci design:(..
it looks fresh..and I am sensitive for almost every limited edition. I'm considering asking my mom to buy it so I'll pay her back in 2 months...maybe she'll accept.

Miu_miu which color bronzer did you buy, If I may ask? :flower:

Oh.. those limited edition things always make you want to buy straight away!! God knows how many limited edition cosmetics I'v brought ..doop..>.<"

oh ok but I love the Pucci design times . I dont think it cheapens Guerlain.. ok makes Guerlain a bit more commercial as apposed to high end..but it adds a bit more youth.

... Hehhe If I'm feeling kind I'll buy the brush for you for your bday!! and Mail it over there xD

Miu_miu what skin colour do you have and what bronzer colour was it??

hhahah how did you know I have my birthday coming up?? :D in June, what a coincidence! but I won't take advantage of that, though I think the comment itself is the kindest :flower:

I agree that it adds more youth to te line/products
I'm going to a store who selss it tomorrow, to see the roducts from up close

I'm really happy that I'm not the only one with a Guerlain-obsession :shock: :D I think I might buy the powder kohl in black. I have it in brown, it's very subtle, but mostly suitable for day. I do love the subtle sparkle there is to it (and that it doesn't make me look like a drag queen anno 1975).

Edit: I'm getting the Pucci-brush as well, I really need one.

Pwahaha I'm addicted to my mums guerlain eyeliner ..

p.s: is the brush supposed to be beneficial to appyling the powder?? Thanks Ida!!

I have fair skin, pinkish undertone and mid-brunette hair...I bought the Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Blondes 01. It has a mosaic pattern, three different tan shades, one shimmery shade and a pink so you can swirl it together to create a nice warm effect. It's something you can build as well, that's why I say I'm getting used to how much to use. But so far, I'm really liking it. I think I need to buy a bigger blusher brush though.

This compact cost me £27, and a solid colour compact costs £26 - though the lightest shade of that (10) was too orange for me, and I think the pink in this tones it down a bit.

Next on my list are Metorites and Kohl Liner :smile:

BellaCouture said:
hhahah how did you know I have my birthday coming up?? :D in June, what a coincidence! but I won't take advantage of that, though I think the comment itself is the kindest :flower:

I agree that it adds more youth to te line/products
I'm going to a store who selss it tomorrow, to see the roducts from up close

Yea it adds this kind of sparkle:unsure: :lol: :woot:

Hhaha read my mind hun I'm going to the Guerlain counter tomorrow to check some more products out :shock:

Pwahaha but if eu want I'll mail :heart:

xx:flower:

miu_miu said:
I have fair skin, pinkish undertone and mid-brunette hair...I bought the Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Blondes 01. It has a mosaic pattern, three different tan shades, one shimmery shade and a pink so you can swirl it together to create a nice warm effect. It's something you can build as well, that's why I say I'm getting used to how much to use. But so far, I'm really liking it. I think I need to buy a bigger blusher brush though.

This compact cost me £27, and a solid colour compact costs £26 - though the lightest shade of that (10) was too orange for me, and I think the pink in this tones it down a bit.

Next on my list are Metorites and Kohl Liner :smile:
Thanks Miu_miu.. I really need to know all this because I'm saving up for their terracotta range!! I'm in need of bronzers , and I read everywhere uerlains terracotta range is tops.

So the bronzing powder also has some pink tones to it to creat a sort of blush like bronzer? haha Thanks even though me and you have totally different hair and skin:lol: .. i gave me some info :woot:

Aww eu too are a guerlain obsessee right? :rolleyes: :lol: :shock:

kristina_zhou said:
p.s: is the brush supposed to be beneficial to appyling the powder?? Thanks Ida!!
I don't know. I just like the size. And it's pretty too :D

BTW, does anybody know what this product does? I saw it in a Danish mag (costume) and it says that "Bronzing powder is an important part of your summer make up. It makes your skin glow with sunshine. With Guerlains Terracotta Sun Elixir in 01 Ultimate Gold you can sculp and add shimmer to your cheeks, your eyelids and your nose". What is this product? I can't find it on guerlain.com, but it does look interesting.

[my scan]

Attachments

• Guerlain.jpg
    Guerlain.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
is kiss kiss maxi shine (the lastest liptisck they have with like sheer colour and stuff) good?

^
P174215_hero.jpg

This is the "KissKiss Maxi Shine Sheer Colours Volume Effect" That I rip the picture of from sephora.com. Have anyone tried it before and if so can you tell me is it good???

i adore their lipgloss, i'm obsessed with this pink one i have, i don't know but i luv the smell, it's like flowers!

I've finally got my hands on that meteorites and brush by Pucci!
Waited so long and it was the last in stock!
I really like the print, but the brush is a bit smaller than I thought it would be.
The meteorites are perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->