The Last Movie You Saw?

saw Civil War a few days ago and it’s still on my mind. Not the kind of movie I would describe as something I loved, but I did find it stunning and impactful and masterfully made.

the draughtsman's contract by peter greenaway. that score... and the costumes... :wub:

Milano: The Inside Story of Italian Fashion, by John Maggio

The Beast ... I am not sure what to think of it. First of all I don't know if this was a theatre specific thing but making me scan a QR code to watch the f*cking credits when it had an extra scene in there... 🔫. But otherwise while I found myself enjoying the movie throughout and feeling legit scared, I'm left a little confused. I think I'm gonna have to watch it again. But big thumbs down for killing the cat. Idfc about you getting your point across and it being fake, I feel like I am constantly constantly having to watch animals die in newer movies and I am TIRED of it!! I am not THAT defuckingsensitized that I need to see someone strangling a cat to get a rise of emotion out of me.

Contagion. I didn’t have the guts to watch this during lockdown and just found it in my flight and.. how is this in such a Nostradamus level of accuracy? down to the antivaxxers, how the vaccine was distributed (via a scale of privilege), the freaking bat, the teenagers missing out, Jude Law’s teeth that embodies a whole group of people that kind of only exist to aggravate any situation, and just everything else. I’m 😵‍💫🫨.. I guess they took their research very seriously..

Saw Challengers. Such a…. horny movie. In retrospect, the hype around Jonathan Anderson doing the costumes is hilarious, they might as well have been sourced from the clearance rack at Old Navy.

I did like the movie, though. Cast was good, the tennis was well shot, the soundtrack was a vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->