The Last Movie You Saw?

the family man on nbc. I always liked that movie, i dont care how overrated nicolas cage is, he's got some credibility in that movie.

^ kimair, you are a movie maniac! :woot:

Pretty in Pink today. :heart:

Originally posted by MulletProof@Dec 6 2004, 06:36 PM
the family man on nbc. I always liked that movie, i dont care how overrated nicolas cage is, he's got some credibility in that movie.
[snapback]454040[/snapback]​

For some reason, I found that movie incredibly boring when I saw it in theaters a few years back. Maybe that was because I was waiting for "one" by U2 to play (which it never did), or maybe 'cause it's one of those movies that is better outside the theater.

Speaking of Nicolas Cage...

National Treasure.

I thought it was a cute movie. Very refreshing and you actually learned quite a bit of history if you paid attention.

Originally posted by Erin@Dec 6 2004, 03:38 PM
For some reason, I found that movie incredibly boring when I saw it in theaters a few years back. Maybe that was because I was waiting for "one" by U2 to play (which it never did), or maybe 'cause it's one of those movies that is better outside the theater.
[snapback]454043[/snapback]​
why should U2 be on that movie? :blink: :P

yeah, it's kind of a dull, cliched movie, I mean, Nicolas Cage is on it!.. but I quite enjoy that sort of crap at home, especially when I know it's crap beforehand.
like Home Alone I & II, i can watch it everyday and not get bored but if I'd do it at a movie theater, I'd probably feel devastated for my waste of time and money.

Originally posted by MulletProof@Dec 7 2004, 09:50 PM
like Home Alone I & II, i can watch it everyday and not get bored but if I'd do it at a movie theater, I'd probably feel devastated for my waste of time and money.
[snapback]455250[/snapback]​
Just like My Girl I & II :P :ninja:

Originally posted by MulletProof@Dec 7 2004, 04:50 PM
why should U2 be on that movie? :blink: :P

Because they played the song in the previews. :wink:

Just got done watching Dazed and Confused. Awesome movie.

Originally posted by MulletProof@Dec 7 2004, 05:50 PM
Exactly :wub:

romeo+juliet :heart: i love this movie. clare danes is so sweet.

Originally posted by Mettchen@Dec 7 2004, 05:12 PM
[snapback]455282[/snapback]​

Haven't seen that since it was in the theaters. Awww, Claire.

Originally posted by Mettchen@Dec 7 2004, 05:12 PM
[snapback]455282[/snapback]​
I've never seen it, actually... :o
Part of About a Boy.

The Terminal - I loved this movie...Tom Hanks was great in it, it was one of those sweet movies that leave you feeling good at the end. That movie makes me want to live in an airport :heart:

tonight I'm watching Elf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->