The 'M Le Magazine du Monde' Thread

why is m le monde sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than vogue paris?? in love!!

That latest ed by Suzanne is class. I can't quite explain why, it just sort of creates this sort of sensory overload (in a nice way). All those accessories and clothes look so intriguing and desirable, especially the Paco Rabanne. Great work!

M Le Magazine Du Monde - 20 March 2021

Plage Horaire

Photographer & Stylist: Katie Burnett
Hair: Benjamin Muller
Makeup: Francelle Daly
Cast: Hawah Jabbie, Mia Brown, August Atkinson, Olivia Novak, Laurel Taylor

M Le Magazine Du Monde Digital Edition

M Le Magazine Du Monde - 20 March 2021

Dame Nature

Photographer: David Abrahams
Stylist: Elizabeth Fraser-Bell
Hair: Naoki Komiya
Makeup: Georgina Graham
Cast: Shivaruby Premkanthan

The b&w ed is so good. It's remind me of Franca and Meisel VI. Katie Burnett should be on everybody radar right now.

ipsis verbis! I love this editorial!

There's something very Russian surrealist about the art, and I think that's what makes it so great.

I find it incredible that Suzanne is able to get away with shooting accessories in such an edgy way. I think the only other magazine that can do that is Numero, but even then their scope/access to brands are limited.
Usually PR for luxury accessories, especially the brands beyond the likes of Dior/Chanel, are very strict on how their pieces are shot for editorial. Key elements and logo must be visible, not positioned next to certain/competitor brands etc etc.
It's either this newspaper/magazine must have a proven moneyed audience, or they're confident enough in Suzanne's direction.

Also, 30 pages of jewellery and Messika is nowhere to be seen. LOL. Not even one small little ring. She'll feel some sort of way about that because she's working overtime to court the fashion set. Not knowing that they don't have the money to actually afford her pieces. Fashion editors in 2021 are basically like billboards.

“There's something very Russian surrealist about the art, and I think that's what makes it so great.”

oh @Benn98 I couldn’t have said it better :wub:

This magazine (?) has the best editorials atm. Brilliant photos in every single issue.

M Le Magazine Du Monde - 12 March 2021
Effets Personnel

Photographer: Tim Elkaïm
Stylist: Suzanne Koller
Hair: Benjamin Muller
Makeup: Christine Corbel
Cast: Assa Baradji, Cyrielle Lalande, Laiza de Moura, Rachel Marx, Ashley RadjarameEny Jaki

Thanks @Benn98 ! This edition don’t have a cover from the editorial? I think i saw something...or maybe i’m wrong...thanks!

Thanks @Benn98 ! This edition don’t have a cover from the editorial? I think i saw something...or maybe i’m wrong...thanks!

I've only posted the issue I had, didn't see another cover so I'm not too sure.
The way I understand, whenever they do a cover on the fashion editorial it's always a multi-cover. If the edit features different models of course. Case in point, Kiki and Anna also have covers for the edit with Freja. Here is Kiki's. Can't find Anna's, but I think it was posted in her thread.

I've only posted the issue I had, didn't see another cover so I'm not too sure.
The way I understand, whenever they do a cover on the fashion editorial it's always a multi-cover. If the edit features different models of course. Case in point, Kiki and Anna also have covers for the edit with Freja. Here is Kiki's. Can't find Anna's, but I think it was posted in her thread.

Oh ok, i will check it Thanks!

I’ve found these covers, not sure are digital-only or from the actual issue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->