The 'M Le Magazine du Monde' Thread

Wow, shocked because it's very rare for them to do celebrities. I recall a Chloe Sevigny cover early last year.
But it does look great. Her Rolling Stone cover is still the best, but this one comes pretty close.

Surprised that it was shot by Theo Wenner....

Interesting. I mean I don’t think the readers of Le Monde knows so much about her and tbh, I don’t know if I know one of her songs but she is everywhere.

After all, M Le Monde is a lifestyle supplement. And pop music is part of culture.
I’m curious...

Interesting. I mean I don’t think the readers of Le Monde knows so much about her and tbh, I don’t know if I know one of her songs but she is everywhere.

After all, M Le Monde is a lifestyle supplement. And pop music is part of culture.
I’m curious...

Yep, I'm also inclined to give them a pass because they don't do this sort of thing on the regular. And you're right, doubt their readers would be into Dua Lipa.

I'm now convinced that her publicist is strategically lining up these covers because she rocks up on the most random magazines. It just cannot be organic. I'm sure we'll see her on Dazed/US Vogue sometime soon. When you think of it, it's quite masterful. She's tapping into cluster/niche communities instead of just sticking to Vogue and Elle.

It's an okay cover, I'm not really interesting in Dua, and I prefer M to keep the celebrities-free. But does this mean M is become more influence, does Le monde put more budget in them? But if they can get Beyoncé, Suzanne is gonna to be the most powerful editor in France right now.

Second cover? Or digital not sure

and part of the editorial

Yep, I'm also inclined to give them a pass because they don't do this sort of thing on the regular. And you're right, doubt their readers would be into Dua Lipa.

I'm now convinced that her publicist is strategically lining up these covers because she rocks up on the most random magazines. It just cannot be organic. I'm sure we'll see her on Dazed/US Vogue sometime soon. When you think of it, it's quite masterful. She's tapping into cluster/niche communities instead of just sticking to Vogue and Elle.

But what is interesting about M le Monde also are the articles. I guess it will be a presentation or an analysis of the phenomenon....

M Le Magazine Du Monde - 27 March 2021

Dua Lipa, Le Reine Du Melting Pop

Photographer: Theo Wenner
Stylist: Lorenzo Posocco
Hair: Chris Appleton
Makeup: Samantha Lau
Cast: Dua Lipa

M Le Magazine Du Monde Digital Edition

^ thanks! that’s probably the only interesting thing here. It could have been stellar with a talented photographer...

^ thanks! that’s probably the only interesting thing here. It could have been stellar with a talented photographer...

Ugh, agree. LOL. I don't mind it. Looks ok when you consider who was involved - Dua, the Kardashian hair gay, and Jann Wenner's son.

Ugh, agree. LOL. I don't mind it. Looks ok when you consider who was involved - Dua, the Kardashian hair gay, and Jann Wenner's son.

There is no editorial besides Dua Lipa?

Does anyone have the inside contents of M international No. 1?

M Le Magazine Du Monde - 3 April 2021

Têtes D'Affiche

Photographer: Oliver Hadlee Pearch
Stylist: Charlotte Collet
Hair: Ramona Eschbach
Makeup: Adrien Pinault
Cast: : Tiago De Lima, Matthieu Plainfosse, Nana Takagi, Matus Kolarovsky, Luca Vicino, Bilel Ben Ahmed, Meritxell de Soto, Manya, Alyssa Uecker, Clara, Noemie Jovelin, Jonathan Mbossa, Joyce Nkounkou, Gael, Veka Koestinger, Felix Cabouat

M Le Magazine Du Monde - 10 April 2021

En Vendette Américaine

Photographer: Juergen Teller
Stylist: Sheila Single
Cast: Tahar Rahim

M Le Magazine Du Monde - 10 April 2021

Masculin Pluriel

Photographer: Jack Davison
Stylist: Robbie Spencer
Hair: Mari Ohashi