The Model ID thread (January 2009 - October 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

la.vie.in.mode

Reaction score
Notice
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
Archive thread
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f52/model-id-thread-sep-03-jan-09-a-56337.html

this girl for Claes Iversen FW09 Amsterdam reminds me of that girl Lula (surname?)

yes it's Lula Makaganchuck :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know who she is?
untitled.jpg

source: silas

but it's not lily.. she is credited as Cristina Tosio but it's not her, clearly..
need some help

i've visited Marilyn Agency site and apparenty the girl i scanned is Heidi Harrigton (??)

If anyone else see the resemblance

fisico s/s 2009

who is she ?

fisico s/s 2009
from fashiontv (captured by me)

Attachments

• fsc13.jpg
    fsc13.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
  • fsc12.jpg
    fsc12.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0