Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (October 2009 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I love that picture from 2004. one of my favourite ashley outfits and mary-kate looks lovely.
owww, mary-kate and her super huge bags in post #2144
I like her rolled up leather pants and those shoes...ofcourse that huge bag is dream bag of mine. seriously!

I cannot see new pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
The scarf that Ashley is wearing, is it the same from 2004? And I looove her sunnies!

people.com
Yeah it's the same! Btw the pics where Ash's wearing a jean with that scarf remembered me of this one!

2004 ... aw, best style period ever for Mkay & Ash.

Ash looks much better in the latest shots - though she could do without the belly hanging out. The glasses really flatter her face.
Im thinking perhaps they keep going out with wet hair because they like the way it air dries much better and they haven't had a chance to let it dry in the house? many people like natural dried hair especially if you have cute curls like the girls do

5m026p.jpg

REDCARPET-FASHIONAWARDS.COM

That's a really great coat.
Is MK travelling? That bag is big enough to be a carry on.

Ashley looks like she's getting back into styling herself more than she has been.

i always love that ashleys scarf, and those sunnies look great on her!!

people.com

ashley-olsen-435.jpg

TWIN SET

Double take! Ashley Olsen mirrors her sister's street chic look Thursday in Manhattan, with two large bags, glasses and a big cup of joe.

How they remain balanced while carrying all those bags is beyond me.

Mary Kate Olsen was spotted leaving her downtown apartment in New York City on Friday afternoon (March 19:(

gossipcenter

Oh, I love this! I think their style is going to become more interesting!

How bizarre - haven't checked this thread in ages, and when I do, Ashley is wearing the same random old Balenciaga sunnies I dug out of my drawer yesterday, too! It's always weird seeing celebs wearing the same stuff you have, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->