The Most Beautiful Make Up

nice :wink: The eyes are perfect. Great for a night out!

dammnnn... the 1st girl in your 2nd set of pics... <w/ purple eyes and pink lips> ...her skin is FLAWLESS!!! ..wow!!!!! ..thats some GREAT airbrushing skills !!

...the best makeup ads & photo retouching skills.

i remember watching an interview with a victoria's secret model on TV, they asked her how do they look SO CLEAN & CLEAR

her answer was: "retouching, retoching, it's all retouching!"

i :heart: the purple eyeshadow, & those nail tattoos

with all the airbrushing it almost looks animated :lol:

but very nice looks

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Sep 7th, 2003 - 3:07 pm
with all the airbrushing it almost looks animated :lol:

that's why I enjoy the last photo best...I like her nose B)

The second pic ist just WOW..... fantastic.
WHERE can I get these nails????????????????????????

Christian Dior makeup is excellent!!...take my word, we bring great colours, the quality is impecable, and, we are sooo damn attracted by their ads...Mr. Knight is a great photographer, and brings out the juvenile spirit of Dior from every model.. the first picture, was from the last spring collection, from the Limited edition Dior Trotter pallete, a multi use pallete for lips, cheeks and eyes; you are lucky if you are an owner of one. the tattooed nails, big hit, not for sale :( , believe me, I had tons of customers asking me if they were for sale, and, I planned an event for Dior months ago, and my co-worker had her nails done by a chinese lady that copied the look at perfection.
the second pic, was done with the "five couleur pallete" in 620 Street Sweet, Diorlift foundation in 200, and several airbrushing.. I couldnt see the third one, but the Maximeyes ad is great, of course, you can notice the individually applied fake eyelashes, but the mascara works wonders, its excellent, it makes your lashes thicker and broader..
as for mascaras, Long'Optic elongates and separates the eyelashes, which it came in a sexy purple colour, used in the first picture. I will do my best to bring you pics of the products used here... J'adore Dior :heart: !

no.620 Street sweet is from the old 5 colour pallete, and maybe is not available at your Dior counter, but Incognito no.030, its preety similar to no.620

P40661_hero.jpg

The trotter pallete, L.E., its terribly beautiful, and its consistency is creamy-powdery.

P38351_hero.jpg

an the mascara, Long'Optic, in Violet, is out of stock everywhere, but dont worry, its a great seller, they wont stop stocking up your nearest counter... :innocent:

P8935_hero.jpg
651125_sw.jpg

The "Oh so creamy" lipstick the model used on the first picture was from the Addict collection, is a mixture of no.769 Optic Fuscia and no.259 Pink Magnet, which is a L.E.

558387_sw.jpg
651117_sw.jpg

Packaging presentation

P12820_hero.jpg

i :heart: the texture of dior eyeshadows, even better, their packaging... they always look bootyful in your handbag :heart: :heart:

here's the most recent addition to their eyeshadows range, the look of the Admit It collection :woot:

Alex... did you ever try the trotter in the end?
And yes, the texture of the shadows is super! And the looks beautiful!

Oh! I'll have to try out Maximeyes... Does it also have a brush big enough to clena the toilet???? :blink:

Sofia

Originally posted by moussemaker@Aug 22nd, 2003 - 1:55 am
Dior has just the best make up ads all the time. Armani´s pretty good, too, but seems like nobody wants to scan them. :wacko: Here are some more gorgeous ones:
http://people.freenet.de/jaggergirls/chris...tian_dior04.jpg
http://people.freenet.de/jaggergirls/chris...tian_dior02.jpg
http://people.freenet.de/jaggergirls/RL_Sc...n_basic_015.jpg
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/moussemac/di...r_maximeyes.jpg
what color lipstick on the 2nd picture very pale :blush: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back