The Movie Scene Game

in the craft four high school girls experiment with witchcraft

next: shopping for new clothes/new outfit

In Never Been Kissed, when Josie is made "popular" she goes shopping with the popular girls for new "popular" clothes.

Next: internet

sandra bullock not having a particulary good experience of the internet throughout in 'the net'

next item: horn rimmed specs..

Woody Allen solidified his geekiness by the trademark horn-rimmed glasses in Annie Hall...

next: lingerie

nicole kidman slipping out of lingerie in front of a mirror in eyes wide shut

next: a roman bust

I have no idea! Pls tell me Travis

Putting heavy stones in pockets to weigh yourself down

nicole kidmna playing virginia woolf in the hours...

food fight

John Belushi ignites the food fight scene in the infamous National Lampoon's animal house

Next: ice cubes

Grease: Frenchy pierces Sandy's ears and when they bleed she says "Could you get me some ice to numb her earlobe?"

Next : White handkerchief tucked into an obi

Memoirs of a Geisha I *think.* LOVE that movie!

Next: extreme fright

Christine in Phantom of the Opera when she tells Raoul she is scared to act in the opera ... "Raoul, I'm frightened"

Next : Shoes with red soles

I think in In her shoes, Cameron Diaz was wearing Louboutin stillettos with the signature red soles...I'm not sure cause I haven't seen it

Next: vintage/thrift store shopping

kiddo why are your clues so difficult!

The movie I was referring to was Wicker Park, where Lisa wears red-soled Hollywould shoes and the heel breaks..

^sorry hehe I didn't think it was that bad
There's a thrift store shopping trip in Sisterhood of the traveling pants...(that scene was filmed right in front of my work)

Next: toilet paper

In Bruce Almighty, the dog, Sam, walks out of the bathroom with toilet paper around his paw.

Next: a beautiful necklace

in titanic. its the heart of the ocean or something like that. havent seen the movie in forever

lets see

a hairbrush

In A Little Princess the mean girl has another one of the girls brush her hair with a hairbrush. (It's been awhile since I've seen it)

A typewriter

In Moulin Rouge:heart: , Christian (Ewan) is a heartbroken artist who uses his typewriter to write the story about the greastest love have ever told.

Next: dice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anomimo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->