The Music From Christian Dior Shows (PLEASE READ POST #1 FOR FULL SOUNDTRACK LISTS)

Originally posted by brian@May 27th, 2004 - 9:30 am
:woot: :heart:

... f/w 2004 couture show coming up in like a month or two! :buzz:
:lol: yes!!!!i am looking forward to the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

do u know what the show will be?? :blush:

I can't imagine. But for S/S HC 2004, I guessed and I came pretty close. I said it was going to be like Moroccan and it turned out to be Egyptian. I know I might turn out completely wrong, but I'm seeing like some type of circus thing. Maybe French circus. :ninja:

I'm just excited to see! I wonder what the runway will look like :woot: :woot:

circus.

he had made a circus show in 2002......it was like a Russian circus.

Will he make another circus show? :cry: :cry: :cry: :wacko:

I bet you I'll be completely off and he'll do like sci-fi stuff. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be great although SS HC 2004 is going to be tough to top. But I thought that about FW HC 2003 :ninja:

maybe he'll go completely off his rocker and show actual gorgeous, completely wearable clothes that women all over the world will want to buy and wear?

You know, that COULD be an option. :P
I want that last song in SS HC 2004. It's so cool. Right around where Hana, Tiiu, and Karolina are walking. :heart:

I think spring summer 2003 is really good :heart: ....ohh and i have an adress for the spring summer03 hc video B) ..

Originally posted by dior4ever@Sep 25 2004, 04:02 PM
I think spring summer 2003 is really good :heart: ....ohh and i have an adress for the spring summer03 hc video B) ..
[snapback]375683[/snapback]​

ive got 2 addressses for that show..but none of them is able to be downloaded :doh:

Originally posted by Salvatore@Jun 2 2004, 06:49 AM
You know, that COULD be an option.  :P
I want that last song in SS HC 2004. It's so cool. Right around where Hana, Tiiu, and Karolina are walking. :heart:
[snapback]274066[/snapback]​

:blink: i couldnt even know who were walking at that show :blink: their make-up was too strong and some of the clothes was almost hiding the faces away

Originally posted by Dior@Sep 26 2004, 04:27 AM
ive got 2 addressses for that show..but none of them is able to be downloaded :doh:
[snapback]375900[/snapback]​

mine its not the full show :cry: do u have the full show??

Originally posted by dior4ever@Sep 25 2004, 10:02 PM
[snapback]375683[/snapback]​

Since I am still occupied with my everlasting search for Dior and Galliano shows, could you share that adress with me, that is if it's an online adress :flower:

...Do any of you out there agree with me that Jeremy Healy should release CDs of the mix-shows he's done for the Dior catwalk!? I would love that so much! The music is great.[/QUOTE]

oh brian!!!!!, although at the ysl thread we didn´t agreed very much i have to say i will love that sooooo much as well, in fact i tape the music on cassettes, then on cds and listen to them alot, my favourite is probably fall 04, nina simmone and donna summer!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :innocent: but there is always fantastic music!!!!!!, fall 03 was also great, so incredibly energetic!!!!!!! J´ADORE DIOR´S MUSIC

and do you have *JG 2003 SS* show's Video?or some music???i've never watched it.........I feel so sorry.................[/QUOTE]

i heared a remix of frozen by madonna that is available at madonna´s frozen cd mix (well, obviously :blush: )

i wish i found this web site before, i´m such a huge dior fan as well as all of you but i arrived late :( :cry: ..., i have soundtracks of the fall 02:heart: hc, spring 03 rtw:heart: , fall03 rtw:heart: , fall 03 hc:heart: , summer 04 rtw:heart: , that i will love to share with all of you :flower:

Ooh! Do share!!! I'm collecting fashion show music (lol)

ok!!!!, i will figure it out how to upload them to my computer and i will do it :smile:

brian i don´t know if you get the message but on this weekend my cousin will help me to upload the soundtracks and i can send them, is it via messenger ok?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->