The Music From Christian Dior Shows (PLEASE READ POST #1 FOR FULL SOUNDTRACK LISTS)

this is something the englishmen from razorlight made specially for the show ! Maybe we'll find a shorter version of it in their next album !

brian/j'adore dior

hey brian i was jw if you could send me the dior show songs that j'adore sent you bc j'adore doesn't have aim and i was wondering if you do. Please contact me i'd really appreciate it! THANKS!!

fouroclock said:
:lol: i wonder what clothes he was showing when this song was on

100116838.jpg

:wub:

Salvatore said:
Oh yes, it was placed so perfectly! It almost confirmed the show. :flower:
it did, and it was genius. jeremy healy is so great at what he does.

Opening song Fw 05 RTW: Petula Clark - Downtown

This seriously is one of the best tunes I have ever heard in my entire life. I cannot get enough of it :heart:

Ohh and one of the many misterious sounds in SS 04 couture was Goldfrapp - Train :blush:

ChinaLove said:
Does anyone know the first song from the 2003 F/W RTW show? I've asked before, and I think someone mentioned that it was O Fortuna, but that's not it. I've searched hell and high water for it, and I swear to you I'm on the edge of insanity.

It's not O Fortuna...i have that on my computer and it doesn't like it at all....It's something about Roman Emperors I think....Alejandro, Neeeeeroooooo boobedooboodeboo dumdumdumdum.....HAHA something like that B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr-Dale said:
Ohh and one of the many misterious sounds in SS 04 couture was Goldfrapp - Train :blush:

Thanks Detective Mr-Dale!!! That is the song!! :ninja: :lol:

LOL! Yea, it sounded like some ancient Roman emperor chant. I love it so. I was practically willing to sell my soul to you for the video, but there was some transfer problems :TEARS:
Does anyone else have the video? Or even just the soundtrack? I'll give you a cookie for it:wink:

Hey would you be able to give me the soundtrack or if you have the video i would really appreciate it. Please my fellow DiorAddict.

me too please!!! someone please help yet another Dior Addict out here! i'd do anything for any of the soundtracks!!!

sorry to jump on the bandwagon but I would also go to drastic measures for the soundtracks!!! :flower:

i've moved the thread to the art of noise... i feel it's more relevant here than in designers and collections... :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard "Sex (I'm a)" by Lovage, it was featured in the Joallerie version of the Dior web. The full version is excessively explicit...but I love it.

temp files?

can somebody plz help i read that if you move a temp internet file you can have the show on your comp how do you know which one it is and what program do you use to play it? thanks in advance for the help.

oh dear i just checked the dior website and the show i love has gone :cry: i love the show with 'Portishead- Sour Times' and 'Vanessa Paradis- Joe Le Taxi'

i think it was fall winter 05 or sping summer 05 but it was for sure RTW it was the one which was up just before this new one got put up i loved watching that!

My best friend went to a recordingstudio and he had the music from the haute couture and pret à porter autumn/hiver 2004-2005 recorded! (you can do that nowadays), that was too sweet! :flower:

I'm so addicted...also love the versacemusic

empaulio said:
can somebody plz help i read that if you move a temp internet file you can have the show on your comp how do you know which one it is and what program do you use to play it? thanks in advance for the help.

Sure. You go to into internet explorer, go into tools, go into internet options, go into settings, go into view files and arrange it in order of size, you could also arrange it by website, that's how i found it. Move the video into the desktop or any folder you want.(you have to click on a couple of dior links to find it) I think it gets burned in your drive. Click on it to play it if it says its looking for a .swf file don't worry just redirect it to internet explorer and enjoy. You can also save it into a disk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->