The Music From Versace Shows

at the mens show it was daft punk- robot rock, cant remember what else

the music was by Frederic Sanchez

Yeah the song I was trying ot figure out is "beleive" by the chemical brothers. Thanks!

Still dont know the other one tho...

see everybody loves versace and those who bash are boring. I'm just glad thats settled

OMG OMG. I figured out the whole friggin womens show!!!!!. well at least for the website.

1. Robot Rock- Daft Punk
2. My Friend Dario- Vitalic
3. Galvanize (switch remix)- Chemical Bros.

versace

hy, i saw recently versace's 2005 spring show and i loved the music.i would like to know the names of the songs.thanks

compot said:
hy, i saw recently versace's 2005 spring show and i loved the music.i would like to know the names of the songs.thanks

hi there compot!

music in versace S/S 2005 collezione donna

1. wonderland (s-tribe mix)-dysfunctional psychedelic waltons
2. perfect love - house of prince
3. giv me luv (that kid chris mix)-alcatraz
4. big love-pete heller
5. until the day (junior vazquez remix)-funky green dogs

then...they played big love again! :smile: enjoy the music.

saw the replay on FTV weekend with versace? :smile:

FTV Music

there's a song they've been playing alot on ftv recentlybut there are no lyrics and i've also heard it played on the background of afew tv programmes. its quite new i think- anyone would recognise it but i have no idea how to find it. as im not sure if it was actually featured in any of the shows as they put different music over for ftv. but the rhythm is fast and catchy, its not rock music though.....

anyone know which song i mean??? i think its been released in this half of the year...please help!!!!!!

Versace Fall/Winter 05/06

I don't know if it's already been answered, but I'm trying to find the song for the Men's Fall/Winter 05/06 collection. The first song is the one Im trying to find. It's followed by "Hot in the Kitchen." It's just a catchy song. Thanx. ^_^

Any know the name of Versace fall 2004 show?
Check the style video i need the song mixed with Rocky intro looks Usher...

Frida said:
Any know the name of Versace fall 2004 show?
Check the style video i need the song mixed with Rocky intro looks Usher...

It's "Craig the Survivor" by Picasio. A mix between survivor's Eye of the Tiger and Craig David's Fill me in. :wink: hope that helps.

i'm looking for the song of the man fw05/06, the first (that is the soundrack of the site too) but i think it was made apposite for versace, i also found that there is another song in woman fall05/06, it's before the last (galvanize mix) and i though it was by madonna but now i dont think so, it say something like 'dancing to the sun ....people... time has come..." and words like 'freedom, power' :flower:

Oh thank you so much i love "fill me in" by craig, thanks again...:D
korsakov911 said:
It's "Craig the Survivor" by Picasio. A mix between survivor's Eye of the Tiger and Craig David's Fill me in. :wink: hope that helps.

oomarhatelier said:
i'm looking for the song of the man fw05/06, the first (that is the soundrack of the site too) but i think it was made apposite for versace, i also found that there is another song in woman fall05/06, it's before the last (galvanize mix) and i though it was by madonna but now i dont think so, it say something like 'dancing to the sun ....people... time has come..." and words like 'freedom, power' :flower:

hey oomarhatelier! :D the name of the song before galvanize is "parachute clubbing" by lesbians on ecstasy. :P

The last song is:
Beck - Ghettochip Malfunction (Hell Yes)(Remix by 8-bit)

korsakov911 said:
hey oomarhatelier! :D the name of the song before galvanize is "parachute clubbing" by lesbians on ecstasy. :P

thank you sooooooo much!!!! you are sooo great!!! 1000000 thanks again!!!:heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->