The Music From Versace Shows

YEAH people, we finished the list!!! so, we are from the beginning to the end:D :

daft punk - Rock Robot
Vitalic - My friend Dario
Chemical Brothers - Galvanize (swithc remix)
Chemical Brothers - Believe
Lesbians On Ecstasy - parachute clubbing
Beck - Ghettochip Malfunction (Hell Yes)(Remix by 8-bit)

they are in order...
cool guys!!! we are the best!!!

I remember stumbling across one of the songs. It was by Kevin Aviance (the background). As for the opera, I'm at stump! :lol: I'll find the title :flower:

i know know it's a versace song threaD...

hello, i know it's a versace song thread but i simply HAVE to know what song j.lo used for the slow part of the fashion show. theone which went somethinglike...'my world...my world...yeah yeah...'the slow song where naomi campbell was wearing the poncho.

thanks.

can somone please tell me the title of the song that goes in the last fashion show , it goes '' shake brake bounce ..''

the song in versace last fashionshow

can anyone please tell me the title of the song that is in te last versace fashion show ( it goe sth. like ''shake braik bounce''...) please

knikola said:
can somone please tell me the title of the song that goes in the last fashion show , it goes '' shake brake bounce ..''

it's shake breack bounce by chemical brothers

There's a song from Versace Uomo/homme from 2005/2006, I can't remember the season. The song had the following lyrics, "ooh, darling, back in time..." It sounds dorky, but if anyone knows the title, please tell me what it is.

Oh, and the song is still used on Versace's initial website at www.Versace.com

It's the same song on the website, except that the lyrics have been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Versace Men Spring/Summer 2007

Versace Men Spring/Summer 2007 Show music is available here now:

:buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz:

http://download.yousendit.com/9CDD46070B24ABDF

Does someone have some of the runway music from the earlier seasons?

To be specific, I really liked Versace Fall/Winter 2003 and Versus Fall/Winter 2003.

It would be nice if someone can upload that. ^_^

Of course, I don't mind if you upload other seasons too. :rolleyes:

Thank you! :flower:

i cant believe this thread has been dead for 7 years :o versace's soundtracks are gold

^ 5 years later, I'm still looking for that song! Since they used the first one in the latest ACS episode, lmao.

I don't know if anyone's checking but does anyone have any of the Versace soundtracks saved from Frederic Sanchez' website? Anything between 2006-12, especially F/W 2007?

Can anyone identify the iconic soundtrack?

Check out The Versace Experience by Prince; it's a mix tape he made for Donatella back in the mid-1990s for fashion week. Up until recently, it was exclusively a show bag item but now his estate has released it for streaming and purchase.

Does anyone know the opening song at Versace F/W 2009? It's something like "traveling into time, falling out of the line, it's happening seriously"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->