The New 90210

lonn3k3

Reaction score
is anyone else excited about this spin-off? apparently "90210" is the final title
alnaeo.jpg

jessica-stroup.net
here is a list of the main characters that we'll be seeing

Annie Mills - An emo/theater kid, who wants to fit in with the cool crowd. played by Canadian actress Shenae Grimes.
Dixon Mills - Adopted son of Harry and Debbie Mills. A smart bad boy with behavioral issues.
Daphne "Silver" Silver - Described as a "wannabe socialite with her own Youtube series." She becomes quick friends with Annie and grows a crush on her brother Dixon. Her Youtube series is called "Answers to Life's Inane Questions Answered by a 15 year-old in a Bikini", played by Jessica Stroup
Navid Shirazi - The high school's politico and runs the daily newscast. His character is supposed to be of Persian descent. He does not drink alcohol because he is a Scientologist and he is played by Michael Steger
Ethan Ward - Described as a "likeable jock" that falls out of the popular group and befriends the 90210 crew played by Dustin Milligan.
Naomi Bennett - A spoiled and attractive rich kid and Ethan's ex-girlfriend; she will appear to be a brat at first but will have more layers as the show goes on, played by AnnaLynne McCord.
wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? What is this???

Is Daphne supposed to be related to David?

Returning characters

• Kelly Taylor - Now a guidance counselor at West Beverly Hills High. In an article on May 10 the Hollywood Reporter stated that Jennie Garth has signed on as a recurring member of the show.
  • Donna Martin is returning as well. It is not known if her husband David will be and what her job will be.

This show has a lot of buzzz....almost as much as Gossip Girl did.

i really don't think this will be as hit as the Gossip Girl but the buzz about this series is so big, maybe i will try the pilot and see if it's good and watch it.

i'll admit, i'm curious. i wish there was more info on the cast.

They're remaking 90210?? Haaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!! The fashion from the original was crazy (stonewashed jeans and poofy hair). :D

It doesn't start til the fall but I'm sure promo pics and stuff will be out this summer.

I came across some pics from the CW Network's Upfront at Lincoln Center on May 13, 2008 in New York City.

EntertainmentWeeklyVavoomHostAnnual.jpg

TheCWNetworksUpfrontp-91j3VAQnbl.jpg

TheCWNetworksUpfrontPkrOVrPDK6il.jpg

TheCWNetworksUpfrontW51jCORlarYl.jpg

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back