The New 90210

I'm just excited to see it because Shenae Grimes is in it and she's one of my favorites on Degrassi: TNG.

ooooh cant wait to see if it's any good.
that cute boy-reporter from dirt's in it .nd eden from nip/tuck
(yes,i like my cable lol)

this show better not suck.
I agree :innocent: I hope it won't be to O.C like !

I just love how they did a little remix of the original theme song.Jessica Stroup is so beautiful :heart: Thanks fore the video,I can't wait :woot:

Not getting my hopes up on this one. The original 90210 was different than anything else that was on at the time. This will be just like every other show on right now.

They're remaking 90210?? Haaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!! The fashion from the original was crazy (stonewashed jeans and poofy hair). :D
Yeah lol but it was taking place in late 80's and in the 90's,so imo it's quite understandable.I'm curious to see it but i don't think it'll be as good as the original one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some1 please help that girl in the choker with a hair & clothes stylist. She looks..................................wrong.

They're remaking 90210?? Haaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!! The fashion from the original was crazy (stonewashed jeans and poofy hair).
biggrin.gif
so what ? it was the times darling....
and honestly kelly with her chanel, red jacket, boots and jeans would just have to change the silhouette (make the jeans skinnier and add a broche on her xxl blazer) and she would be still in the fashion game for 2008.....

anyway i've jennie garth would be in the show as well....
but we don't see her in this video....

Not getting my hopes up on this one. The original 90210 was different than anything else that was on at the time. This will be just like every other show on right now.
def. right!!! (used to be a 90210 fan......)
but honestly i think i'll watch this...

ya Jennie Garth was @ the party too^^I think she is going to be on the show

zimbio

TheCWNetworksUpfront2FQsQb1uF5Fl.jpg

A couple more cast photos from the CW Party

CWUpfront_012.jpg

CWUpfront_015.jpg

CWUpfront_MQ_007.jpg

CWUpfront_008.jpg

annalynne-mccord.com

Lastly some screen caps i found from the vid and the official cast pic

90210-Commercial01_027.jpg
90210-Commercial01_006.jpg

90210-Commercial01_034.jpg

90210-PromoShot_001.jpg

annalynne-mccord.com

ooh I really like AnnaLynne McCord,from Nip tuck..she plays the rich girl,so I'm hoping for a new,prettier Kelly!!:lol:

Jennie Garth is gonna play a conselor at the highschool.

I think that Lauri Laughlin is gonna be a great casting choice to play one of the parents.

ooh I really like AnnaLynne McCord,from Nip tuck..she plays the rich girl,so I'm hoping for a new,prettier Kelly!!:lol:

I'm guessing she be a more PG-13 version of her Nip/Tuck characeter.

Jennie Garth is gonna play a conselor at the highschool.

I think that Lauri Laughlin is gonna be a great casting choice to play one of the parents.

I'm guessing she be a more PG-13 version of her Nip/Tuck characeter.

Let's hope so... :lol:

She is gorgeous--but her outfit here is not working...

God, it looks like it's going to absolutely awful. The styling seems kind of...desperate. It screams 'Please think we're fashionable and updated! Please like us!'.
I love Jessica Walters though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anamali
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->