The Paddingtons

which version do you like better? album version or video version?

soon!!
they dont have a date yet as far as i know but ill let you know when i hear something

the guys are playin their first US gig next week in New York! :buzz:

no not at all...:rofl:

they have nothing in common with the Kaiser Chiefs...dont know what u saw

yes
but its not Brit-Pop...
its punk...
theres a difference

I see what you mean & I agree on the Punk thing. you might like Sham 69 from late 70s UK punk era then, the vocals/chants remind me of Paddington too :smile: also a bit Eddie & the Hot Rods & even Stiff Little Fingers if you know these 1980 UK punk bands :smile:

well The Paddingtons are influenced by The Clash, Sex Pistols and The Libertines...cos they're basically their fave bands...
they even played a gig with Glen Matlock..they toured with Babyshambles...Pete Doherty was one of their biggest supporters from the very beginning

all those 'new indie rock' bands who are praised by the NME week after week...they all sound the same...
i personally think The Paddingtons have their own style...

the guys are playin their first US gig next week in New York! :buzz:

Oh hi im joining this threadB)
so that was back in february- how did it go?And what is the news on new songs and an album?

they really enjoyed playin for the NYC crowd and they were really welcoming to them as well! :D

they just recorded a new video for a new single last week :D the album is finished and theyre just waiting for the record label to give the thumbs up :smile:rofl:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->