The Pete Doherty News Thread (please put all Pete news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
i don't even know what to say about this...:shock::huh::yuk::ninja:
from wwd...

Irina Lazareanu, the Canadian model-cum-singer, soon will be walking down an aisle, not a runway. Backstage at the shows on Tuesday, Lazareanu was spotted sporting an engagement ring given to her by Pete Doherty, the Babyshambles frontman. "I very recently got engaged," she said, but remained mum on when the big day is to be. Doherty and Lazareanu have been making music together for years, both for Babyshambles and with mutual friend Sean Lennon. Doherty famously had an on again-off again relationship with Kate Moss.

irina said in the fall issue of 'fashion rocks' that she doesn't talk to pete out of respect to kate. i guess that went down the drain.

I am not an Irina-Fan,but I must say that I am shocked:shock:.
I really hope it´s not true...I hope it for her.
The big day....OMG,please don´t say she´s talking about marriage!

there's a small pic of her backstage at balenciaga wearing said ring...wwd...
2ls748h.jpg

it's not confirmed that she's engaged to pete, is it? it could be sean lennon or someone else. . .

If anyone wants to spell "divorce" later, it's with a "D-I" and not "D-E"

irina said in the fall issue of 'fashion rocks' that she doesn't talk to pete out of respect to kate. i guess that went down the drain.

Exactly what I was just thinking ...

I feel bad for Sean ... :( :doh:

What a flake.

Whoa :shock: I wish them all the best I guess...at least their relationship is substantiated by a very strong friendship.

... Thinking back to that same article ... remember when Sean asks her about this big chunk of time when he couldn't reach her?? I bet Pete knows where she was ... :innocent:

Yuk.... I don't know where to start on this one!! Its one thing to get involved with an addict but on top of that your friends ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->