The 'Porter by Net-A-Porter' Thead

Love the styling! All of them look great, even Sasha.

June 1, 2017

Gwyneth 2.0
Model Gwyneth Paltrow
Photographer Chris Colls
Styling Tracy Taylor

net-a-porter

Gwyneth looks exceptional there. She just gets better with age. And it really doesn't appear like she's had any work done, which is an absolute rarity amongst her peers.

The cover for the Gwyneth editorial is actually the best I've seen of her in a long time. She looks her age but also very natural and attractive. Chris Colls is very talented

I think this could be one of Gwyneth's best covers, ever. I'm actually really sad it wasn't the cover of Porter's summer issue.

Possibly one of the worst print photos of Paltrow i have ever seen! My god, such unflattering images, some of those should never have left the ottake cutting floor!

The only decent shot is the cover! And nice to read she plans to ease up on the shoots in the future! I like Paltrow, but she is overdoing it with the covers!

The cover to me looks like a British Vogue summer cover. I like the rest of the edit due to the easy styling. It's very close to her personal style. I am however well bored of seeing or reading about this woman in magazines.

June 8, 2017

Blond Ambition
Model Reese Witherspoon
Photographer David Bellemere
Styling Tracy Taylor

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

net-a-porter

Meh! Beautiful styling and photography, but I've seen her in this setting countless times for Harper's Bazaar. Not very original at all.

June 15, 2017

Into Her Own
Model Zoë Kravitz
Photographer Stas Komarovski
Styling Tracy Taylor

net-a-porter

Her face is just exquisite. Utter perfection. And she has such an aura of cool, grounded confidence, I just think Zoe is sublime. Very happy for her that her career has really taken off in the past year or so.

The cover is beautiful, but the edit doesn't interest me. Too much posing. This is a very delicate type of feature, not the place for hf face poses.

June 22 2017

EditCover.jpg

Cover story: Ocean's seven

Photographer: Quentin De Briey
Model: Charlee Fraser
Stylist: Morgan Pilcher

net-a-porter

June 29, 2017

Patterns of Behavior
Model Lily Collins
Photographer Stas Komarovski
Styling Tracy Taylor

net-a-porter

Not a fan of Lily at all, I find her exceptionally bland. These images, although immaculately styled, does nothing for me either.

^ I really agree. Especially after the beautiful Charlee Fraser edit.

July 6, 2017

Last Woman Standing
Model Lena Headey
Photographer Stefano Galuzzi
Styling Joanna Schlenzka

net-a-porter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho