The Row F/W 2019.20 New York

Talk about failed coat draping. The draped coats and jackets look like they were unintentionally badly constructed and sewn; you just cannot sell that at the price level that The Row commands.

I swear at least things seemed luxurious and well made before, even though they were mostly basic. They should stick to that.

The best part of this is that with Francesco Fucci at Theory, there is really no reason for people aspiring to shop the Row, to actually shop the Row! His Theory legit looks exactly like this, because he was the Row apparently, and his fabrics at Theory are actually pretty amazing.

The color story is tired, and those neckbrace turtlenecks.. yikes

atleast the cast was inclusive of pregnant women :smile:

wkAbmUTT_t.jpg

The color story is tired, and those neckbrace turtlenecks.. yikes

atleast the cast was inclusive of pregnant women :smile:

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not but this made me laugh. Poor Sanne...

I like The Row but this feels a bit phoned in at this point.

Finally, the The Row woman decided to finally leave her apartment!
Great boots...
I still don’t get this brand but I guess their clientele will enjoy this.

I am the target audience (sans the money) and love all of this anyways tbh

Maybe they need a new stylist? I am not sure who styles this, but I think it could be better.

The quality of their clothes is so excellent. Truly...the materials, the execution...it's flawless. Their LA store is gorgeous and practically every piece for sale (clothes, bags, shoes, accessories) is sumptuous, desirable and timeless.

And what I'm always struck by is how sexy so many of the clothes are...in that 90's Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy kind of way. I find that this energy isn't fully translated onto the runway, and I wish it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillary Daniel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"