The Row S/S 2025 Paris

give me a break. go out to take some fresh air lol
Perhaps you are the one needing fresh air as it seems you need to take out all your frustrations online on strangers. It's typical anyways for Cluster B personality types who love to bully.

I’m reading comparisons to Margiela and I definitely feel his diy spirit in their work. If anything, this is a styling lesson. It makes me want to buy a vintage french chore coat or a pair of square toe Havaianas. If you can’t afford The Row, they’re stying basics in an almost why-didn’t-I-think-of-that kinda way.

I’m reading comparisons to Margiela and I definitely feel his diy spirit in their work. If anything, this is a styling lesson. It makes me want to buy a vintage french chore coat or a pair of square toe Havaianas. If you can’t afford The Row, they’re stying basics in an almost why-didn’t-I-think-of-that kinda way.
I think they are excellent merchants and have an innate sense of what kinds of products their clients want. It's very easy to replicate the looks with vintage or more mass pieces if you have an eye for styling.

One of the first shoes I ever bought, were from Francesco Russo, which I had to sell not because I didn't adore them (still do!), but they tend to be too high for me. The Row's shoes can (CAN!) be very sexy, yet have a reasonable heel height. I love especially their delicate, naked kitten heeled sandals and Y2K inspired heels. No one is offering that nowadays, not even the OGs like Prada or Miu Miu.
I like sexy shoes as much I don’t really like wearing « sexy » clothes.
Francesco Russo at all heights Low, mid, kitten I take everything from him.
Pierre Hardy is really the best at everyday shoes. I wear his low or high heels loafers a lot and his sneakers too…
Weirdly, what I love the most from someone like Louboutin is his flats! He does the sexiest!

Tbh, since the pandemic, I buy less and less from fashion brands and more and more from shoemakers. Maybe because they are independent, but I like that they maintain the quality and the pricing feels honest and I like the consistency: in 2-3 years, the line won’t change because there’s a new CD.

What I don’t like about The Row is really the lack of fun and sensuality or frivolity. This is maybe more relaxed than before but it still lacks sparks. It’s still very conventional « good taste ».

whoever called this insipid hit the bullseye. this is not fashion; these are just clothes. they don't have a cause or reason to exist. they're just there, taking up space and polluting the planet. the row is a ghastly enterprise

It's getting dumb.

The third most expensive men's item on sale on Matches Fashion is a cotton-nylon raglan coat by The Row at 60% off. It's more expensive than a Loewe reversible wool-check overcoat, a Cucinelli wool-silk-cashmere blazer or quilted padded leather vest, a trio of Gabriela Hearst cashmere overcoats, etc. (all of which have received comparable markdowns).

On MyTheresa there is outerwear by The Row priced higher than Tom Ford and Kiton ...

I don't mind the clothes, but at this point, based on the cost of participation and the lack of aesthetic benefits from ponying up the funds (versus top-tier Italian tailoring or what have you), their brand motto might as well be "how to be a fashion victim IN SECRET."

They actually have one of the best shoe designers in the business who was previously at Phoebe's Céline, Daniel Lee's Bottega and Loewe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boubs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->