The Row S/S 2025 Paris

So many designers using the same colors for S/S. Although this is typical for The Row, a pop of color would be nice.

Oh I am liking this much more than their last few collections. Just a design twist in their usual silhouettes is enough for me. I'm loving those cape dresses. It's looking pretty.

So what's up with that WTF resort moment?? So, there was no directional change after all and that was just a one-off jump scare??

I love the dress on Eva Herzigova... I couldn't care about the rest, though. As Lola mentioned, I'd rather rely on Max Mara's minimalism than The Row's.

Some cute things, particularly the big coats and shirts but yes, MaxMara all day, right @thiago:) !?

I feel like any real minimalist who has a real sensibility for clothes, for cut and things like that would create a wardrobe curated through many brands.
Being dressed in super expensive basic doesn’t mean anything to me.

But I’m curious to see their store.

I feel like any real minimalist who has a real sensibility for clothes, for cut and things like that would create a wardrobe curated through many brands.
Being dressed in super expensive basic doesn’t mean anything to me.
Absolutely! 100% true. Personally, I've bought from Prada, YSL, Alessandro's Gucci, Miu Miu to independent, experimental labels (sadly many now defunct) like Haider Ackermann, Tomé, Isa Arfen, Beaufille, etc. I never even really look at names or anything else but design when it comes to clothes, shoes, and accessories. I'll buy vintage or whatever, as long as it resonates with me. I do follow labels that have convinced me due to their creativity to keep my eye open for them for years, but it doesn't mean I'll necessarily buy anything from them (example being Dion Lee). And if a label stops convincing me, I'll stop following them.

I think what you are mentioning is what is exactly wrong nowadays with people, it's all about branding or status symbols, not about design per se. I think a lot of people fail in knowing themselves and their personal taste or would rather ignore it to belong to a certain group or to have a certain image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novaeworld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->