The Shoes Carrie SATC Wore

runs in heels

Reaction score
okay, on this one episode, she was wearing these silver manolos, and she had to take them off bcuz of the kids in the house at the party or something like that, and the lady bought her a new pair, i cant seem to find them anywhere! i fell in love with them and now i cant find them, even just a picture would do.

here they are...trying to find a pic of just the shoes

ep83_carrie_capris_floralshirt.jpg

I think the style is called D'Orsay

Chanel_Girl would know for sure, she is THE Queen of Manolos :smile:

Originally posted by Nader@Apr 10th, 2004 - 9:42 pm

perhaps she owns them :smile:

chanel_girl, where art thou?

Originally posted by Nader@Apr 10th, 2004 - 7:42 pm

Yes I am and I do own them they are avalable at Manolo Blahnik New york 212-582-3007 ask for "Sedarby" in silver with diamante details the sold out of them in november so they reordered it again and they should be getting them in pretty soon :flower:

Sorry I don't have a digital camera but if you look at the red suede ones in this picture that's the sedarby, they come in 6 colours: Yellow,Pink,Red,Black,Green,And silver with diamante

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:07 pm
Sorry I don't have a digital camera but if you look at the red suede ones in this picture that's the sedarby, they come in 6 colours: Yellow,Pink,Red,Black,Green,And silver with diamante
I adore those strappy gold sandals on the far right :heart:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:05 pm
You mean these?? :innocent:
yes! thanks vintage_princess & chanel_girl :flower:

edit: how much were they c_g? i think they said $485 on the show...

Originally posted by whereisthatsusu+Apr 10th, 2004 - 8:14 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whereisthatsusu @ Apr 10th, 2004 - 8:14 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_princess@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:05 pm
You mean these??  :innocent:
yes! thanks vintage_princess & chanel_girl :flower:

edit: how much were they c_g? i think they said $485 on the show... [/b][/quote]
No they are $565 US

I don't want to start a new topic...so...

What were those pink shoes Carrie bought one episode? They had ruffles on them, and she was lusting after them through the window before she got them. Sorry, but I really can't remember anything else besides that.

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:53 pm
Those were by Christian Louboutin :flower:
:heart: thank you so much! i remember that those are the first shoes i actually fell in love with. oh god, so beautiful. thank you very very much!!!! :flower: here's a flower!

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:07 pm
They also come in brown suede (I know cause I own them!!)

Originally posted by dgie+Apr 10th, 2004 - 11:32 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dgie @ Apr 10th, 2004 - 11:32 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:07 pm
They also come in brown suede (I know cause I own them!!) [/b][/quote]
lucky butt :wink:

Originally posted by ItsTheKids@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:49 pm
I don't want to start a new topic...so...

What were those pink shoes Carrie bought one episode? They had ruffles on them, and she was lusting after them through the window before she got them. Sorry, but I really can't remember anything else besides that.
I remember them, it was the episode where Miranda gave birth and when Carrie went to the hospital Miranda's water broke on the shoes. Poor things, they were cute.

Originally posted by Spike413@Apr 11th, 2004 - 2:32 pm
I remember them, it was the episode where Miranda gave birth and when Carrie went to the hospital Miranda's water broke on the shoes. Poor things, they were cute.
I remember that! :rofl:

And she was wearing those horrible hospital covers over them - what a waste! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->