The Shoes Carrie SATC Wore

Those silver Manolos also come in a nude pink colour with the rhinestones. Neiman Marcus did have them online couple of weeks ago, but I do believe they are sold out now. I bought those pink ones even though I would absolutely DIE for the silver ones. Anyone want to sell theirs? I'm a size 39 :innocent:

As well I called the Manolo Blahnik store a couple of times. Initially they said they were getting more in about this time of year, but I just called last week... I was told they were NOT getting them in, except for "3 pair which have already been sold, dear".... SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTING!!!!

Originally posted by Belowen+Apr 11th, 2004 - 5:55 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Belowen @ Apr 11th, 2004 - 5:55 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spike413@Apr 11th, 2004 - 2:32 pm
I remember them, it was the episode where Miranda gave birth and when Carrie went to the hospital Miranda's water broke on the shoes. Poor things, they were cute.
I remember that! :rofl:

And she was wearing those horrible hospital covers over them - what a waste! :shock: [/b][/quote]
Here's the only picture I could find of them...

Attachments

• ep66_carrie_lacedress_flora.jpg
    ep66_carrie_lacedress_flora.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 23
oh my gosh, i remember those shoes! i saw them somewhere they were a remake by sum other weird designer and they just werent the same, i was so upset cuz i had wanted those shoes too, i love everything carrie wears and i've never had manolos, cuz i dont have much of a job and i'm in high school, so in normal sizes, like 7 8 8 and 1/2 what is a 39? i got a pair of shoes that were like that, but i cant rember what an 8 and 1/2 is.

i found them on ebay in pink(the silver ones) if anybody wants them in a size 41 or 42 and in silver, in my size, and i'm crying because i really don't have enough money, so i have to search for them at a lower price :cry:

i didn't find them, so if anybody has them and they dont want them, please remeber me! ps i'm a size 38-39 :unsure: i'm a poor girl that cant buy manolos to match her dress for the dance i have a pair to match it, but the manolos would be awesome too, and to wear with green cargoes, even though they're "out" i still love wearing them with pink or if i had any silver heels its just so fun

haha i bought a knock off of those shoes at Fredericks of Hollywood a few months back... Cant wear them though, too big, my feet slip out from the toe.

I too am looking for a cheaper pair for my graduation... :blush: *i haven't made my millions yet* :P anyone have any ideas?? my deadline is June 12 !! :flower:

:woot: :woot:
mb6.JPG

:woot: :woot:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:05 pm
You mean these?? :innocent:

post-7-1081652741.jpg

OMG these are my absolute dream shoes. And guess what arrived at my doorstep yesterday afternoon? yes, these shoes (well not exactly these shoes as this is not my picture...) :woot: :woot: I was so excited that I could barely open the packing tape. They are better than perfect and they fit wonderfully. :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm just so excited (and afraid to wear them)... :(

congratulations! i love to hear when a girl gets her dream shoes. its almost as if prince charming does exist... only he's made of super soft italian leather!

Originally posted by oceanharlot@May 12th, 2004 - 11:37 pm
congratulations! i love to hear when a girl gets her dream shoes. its almost as if prince charming does exist... only he's made of super soft italian leather!
:lol:

I hope I don't have to revert to shoes for companionship when I'm old... :ninja:

:ninja: sometimes i wish i was a girl...
u soo get nicer stuff then men do to wear... grr!

Originally posted by seditionary@May 13th, 2004 - 5:38 am
That doesn't mean I can't get them :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Alejandro+May 13th, 2004 - 3:27 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ May 13th, 2004 - 3:27 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-seditionary@May 13th, 2004 - 5:38 am
That doesn't mean I can't get them :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:shock: :yuk:
well some of us have our borderlines aljan :P

Originally posted by dr.shoegal+May 13th, 2004 - 12:32 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dr.shoegal @ May 13th, 2004 - 12:32 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_princess@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:05 pm
You mean these??  :innocent:

post-7-1081652741.jpg

OMG these are my absolute dream shoes. And guess what arrived at my doorstep yesterday afternoon? yes, these shoes (well not exactly these shoes as this is not my picture...) :woot: :woot: I was so excited that I could barely open the packing tape. They are better than perfect and they fit wonderfully. :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm just so excited (and afraid to wear them)... :( [/b][/quote]
Oh I'm so happy for you. Those shoes are BEAUTIFUL. :heart: Congrats girl.

Originally posted by chocsta+May 13th, 2004 - 1:24 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chocsta @ May 13th, 2004 - 1:24 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-oceanharlot@May 12th, 2004 - 11:37 pm

I hope I don't have to revert to shoes for companionship when I'm old... :ninja: [/b][/quote]
haha, i think i already have.

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella+May 19th, 2004 - 4:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ms. Diorella @ May 19th, 2004 - 4:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by chocsta@May 13th, 2004 - 1:24 am
<!--QuoteBegin-oceanharlot
@May 12th, 2004 - 11:37 pm

I hope I don't have to revert to shoes for companionship when I'm old... :ninja:
haha, i think i already have. [/b][/quote]
haha! ditto that :lol:

Originally posted by nuiko+May 19th, 2004 - 7:41 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nuiko @ May 19th, 2004 - 7:41 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@May 19th, 2004 - 4:17 pm
Originally posted by chocsta@May 13th, 2004 - 1:24 am
<!--QuoteBegin-oceanharlot
@May 12th, 2004 - 11:37 pm

haha, i think i already have.
haha! ditto that :lol: [/b][/quote]
Hehe, I knew i wouldn't be the only one :P

Originally posted by oceanharlot@May 30th, 2004 - 12:22 am
this makes me SO sad...

Manolo Knockoffs

DAINTYY047.jpg
THIS IS TERRIBLE!!! Can't you get sued for something like this? What a shame and insult to Manolo Blahnik.... And Steve Madden of all people... Gosh I hate his shoes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->