The Simple Life heading for rock bottom

is this what happens when you have alot of money and get bored......geeeeeee

Mother of dog. I used to like Nicole, but not so much anymore. I've got to say I'm pretty thoroughly disgusted with both of those women.

And as far as Paris getting sick while watching the birth video...well, I am not surprised. She doesn't seem to have much of an understanding of what sex is, despite having had plenty of it. A lot of people have a real disconnect regarding the vast array of functions of the human body, and to be fair, birth is a pretty extreme function. I wouldn't be grossed out, myself...mroe like fascinated, but I can see how it might weird out somebody not used to thinking of the genetalia in practical terms.

lol, it was even if they were best friends still. That show sucked!:sick:

Heading for rock bottom? Surely you have to start somewhere above rock bottom to be able to head there...

Only one thing can save The Simple Life in the next season:

PARIS HILTON and KEVIN FEDERLINE SURVIVING IN THE WILDERNESS! :lol:

Damn, that would SO rock! :D

i just watched it too. it was kinda awkward cause they were nevery really in the same frame except the beginning but i was watching to see their fashion so that kinda makes up for it i guess

I just watched it...Paris looked so pretty in the blue dress she was sweet especially when she was there at the wife's birth. And of course Nicole doing crazy stuff with the husband haha.

Heroin_Chic said:
PARIS HILTON and KEVIN FEDERLINE SURVIVING IN THE WILDERNESS! :lol:

OMG, mee too, with Dick Cheney as a special guest on the finale!

the whole thing was scripted and edited up the wazooo....aside from the reaction on the wives face when nicole took her husband to a nudie bar. oh that paris and nicole....so lame.

but i liked nicoles pucci dress

the whole thing was scripted

Then it's not really a reality show then right? The cookie that said "good luck bi*tch"...cheesy...but I knew they threw that in the sketch.Paris claims she's just "pretending" and "Acting" on the SL. It's not reality then IMO.:innocent: :rolleyes:

Sun_Goddess said:
Then it's not really a reality show then right? The cookie that said "good luck bi*tch"...cheesy...but I knew they threw that in the sketch.Paris claims she's just "pretending" and "Acting" on the SL. It's not reality then IMO.:innocent: :rolleyes:

If THAT is reality, I'd love to know what this thing I am living in is called.

Not too ruin your guys fun about this show but i am a working actress in hollywood and i get the breakdowns and the show is set up. they look for actors to be on the show. the families are set up the situations are lies. Nicole doesnt act like that in real life.. its all a lie.. sorry guys!

personally i think they are friends still. i think they are keeping it on the low... its just a bunch of crap. they are friends but act like they hate eachother for the press and for the show

of course the show is all an act.. but even the families?! now that's just ridiculous.
i hated the season finale. i almost dont want to watch the next season anymore.

Erin said:
^ I don't find it refreshing. I don't need to see spoiled snobs on television acting like they have no class, whether they just act like they don't or not. :rolleyes:

I wholeheartedly agree

dlg

inAbottle said:
of course the show is all an act.. but even the families?! now that's just ridiculous.
i hated the season finale. i almost dont want to watch the next season anymore.

Almost.........:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->