The World of Nicole (please put all Richie news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, i think its nice that they have individual names that arent silly like apple ha!

You think Apple is silly compared to Sparrow. SPARROW. Harlow is quite cool but Sparrow. He's going to get the crap kicked out of him when he gets to school. A million bucks he goes by James when he's older.

at first i was :shock: about the name but i think i get it now, its such a "rock star" name...Sparrow James or James Madden or Midnight Madden LOL i have to say i love it.

but who is going to kick his butt on the play ground? zuma, pilot inspecktor, peanut, blanket, bronx mowgli, apple...LMAO i think he's in good company :wink:

How cute. Harlow and Sparrow :heart:
I can't wait to see the handsome boy. :woot:

but who is going to kick his butt on the play ground? zuma, pilot inspecktor, peanut, blanket, bronx mowgli, apple...LMAO i think he's in good company :wink:

Hahah I remember seeing the craziest celebrity names on Vh1! There was an entire show dedicated just for that. :rofl:

So exciting for them! Way cool that he was born on 09.09.09 as madara pointed out! I can't wait to see what he looks like and if he will look more like Nicole or Joel. I guess they're carrying on with the whole three names thing (not counting last name). I thought Harlow was a beautiful name even though I didn't get why she had three names. I'm not sure about the name Sparrow though, but maybe he will end up going by James since many people go by their middle name. I mean honestly that poor kid will get picked on like crazy when he gets older with a name like Sparrow no matter how cool his parents are. Then again people name their kids the strangest things these days so maybe his name won't be considered any more odd than the names of those around him. Sparrow is just such a random name especially for a boy, but oh well. Should be interesting to hear exactly why those chose the names that they did. Anyway, Congrats to Joel and Nicole!

I dont even know what it is about Sparrow that i like, i just do. I feel like i shouldnt but...well...idk

and i think Midnight is lovely too :ninja:

Congrats to them. Is anyone really surprised that the kid has a name like this? lol
Celebs always want to stand out.:rolleyes::lol:

It's interesting how they gave each of their kids a normal middle name...like Kate and James...I wonder if they did that if they grow up to hate their first names. Harlow may like hers more than, um, Sparrow.

Sparrow!!! I'm so disappointed!!! Were they drunk when they picked out the name?

WOW 09.09.09.... Shame on anyone that ever forgets that boys birthday cant get easier to remember then that :lol:

OMG OMG OMG!!! The first morning I don't check the internet first thing and she gives birth!! Yay, I knew it would be a boy.

I'm a little undecided on Sparrow.. I can see where they're coming from to match the 'ow' at the ends of the names. Hmmmnnn I think it'll take a little getting used to. Gosh, I absolutely can't wait to see pics of the little bub

I don't like the name Sparrow but back when Harlow was born I didn't like her name either and now I love it. Maybe Nicole's more ahead of the times than I am :innocent:

at first i was :shock: about the name but i think i get it now, its such a "rock star" name...Sparrow James or James Madden or Midnight Madden LOL i have to say i love it.

:lol::lol: Now Sparrow is not too bad! Congrats Nicole and Co, I love Midnight Madden.

Apparently 09.09.09 is extremely lucky in Chinese numerology (there was a news item about it yesterday). So I guess they have a very lucky little boy.
Shame about the name, James Midnight Madden sounds great but...Sparrow? Like the teeny, ADD little birds?

He's a chirpy little chap: Nicole Richie gives birth to her son Sparrow
on 10th September 2009

Socialite Nicole Richie gave birth to her second child in the early hours of Sunday morning.
But as you'd expect from someone who has spent most of her life in Hollywood, the reality TV star opted for an unusual name.
Nicole, 27, welcomed a 7lbs 14 oz baby boy named Sparrow James Midnight Madden.

article-1212339-065BC4C5000005DC-697_468x707.jpg

It's a boy: Nicole Richie, pictured last month, gave birth to Sparrow James Midnight Madden on Wednesday morning

In a statement from Nicole and her partner Joel Madden, the couple said: 'In the middle of night, the very early hours of September 9, 2009, Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden.
'Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all doing well. Thank you for all of your good wishes.'
Little Sparrow joins the couple's 20-month-old daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden - a second grandchild for Nicole's singer father Lionel Richie.
The happy news comes less than a week after Nicole attended a memorial service for her ex-fiancé Adam 'DJ AM' Goldstein, who died of a suspected d**g overdose in New York on August 28.
article-1212339-065BBEBD000005DC-697_468x506.jpg

Expanding the family: Nicole with boyfriend Joel Madden and their daughter Harlow in Santa Monica in July :heart:

They announced they were expecting in February with Joel, 31, gushing on his band Good Charlotte website: 'What's better than winning an Oscar?
'I am so happy to tell everyone that Harlow is going to be a big sister.
'God has truly blessed my family. Hope you're all feeling as good as I am right now.'
Joel and Nicole started dating in late 2006 after the rocker ended his two-year relationship with teen singer/actress Hilary Duff and Nicole split from DJ fiancé Adam 'DJ AM' Goldstein.
Since becoming a mother, Nicole insists her partying, wild child days are behind her and her daughter has given her a new sense of purpose.
Since giving birth to Harlow in January 2008, Nicole has remained largely out of the public eye, preferring to spend time at home instead of partying with her old Hollywood friends.
While the couple are blissfully in love, they insist they're in no rush to wed.
Nicole said: 'I think for both of us, we are going to do it because we want to, not because that's what you do. We're going to do it when the time's right.'
dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"