The World of Nicole (please put all Richie news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point but obviously there is a difference between paparazzi hounding you for pictures, especially after today's accident. The paparazzo was prob looking for the first picture post baby or whatever. its completely different than taking a family picture and publishing it in a magazine. Its like a Christmas card that many american families do each year, just so happens that she is famous and has more people interested in the pics.

im so glad she wasnt pregnant with sparrow when the crash occured.. lucky

^I see both sides of the argument-Nicole obviously does not enjoy paparazzi attention, you can tell by the way she covers herself when they are around. Yet she is happy to have someone come in to her home and take pictures of her child? I think that if you engage in that game, you have to accept the role you play in generating the interest in your personal life.
I think it is an issue completely separate to donating to charity-effectively putting a price tag on her personal life. If she thinks it's worth it, then thats her business.
That being said-She may not even do it!

totally agree, i never saw it like that before..

^I see both sides of the argument-Nicole obviously does not enjoy paparazzi attention, you can tell by the way she covers herself when they are around. Yet she is happy to have someone come in to her home and take pictures of her child? I think that if you engage in that game, you have to accept the role you play in generating the interest in your personal life.
I think it is an issue completely separate to donating to charity-effectively putting a price tag on her personal life. If she thinks it's worth it, then thats her business.
That being said-She may not even do it!

Eh, I don't see it as a game. The interest is already there. People like her, like her style - she profits from that interest in her style with the maternity line and her jewelry line. Which, yay! She has great style and I love seeing her casual dress and I think the House of Harlow stuff is cool. But, the interest is there since she signed on for the Simple Life.

So with the kids now you're damned if you do (let the paps fight like stalkers for that first pic), damned if you don't (let People come into your house, have people on the internet tell you you're selling the child or like Halle Berry, never go outside your house with your child for the first five months of her life).

I think they are hiding Sparrow so they can sell his "first" photos, which is very lame.

Isn't he like fresh out the womb? I didn't take my boy out for almost 5 weeks after he was born. Especially in really public places.

Oh gosh poor Nicole :( so glad she's ok and yes so lucky her beautiful children weren't there.

Yeah he was just born and is very fresh. But you should understand it is very dangerous to take a new celebrity baby out. The dangerous game of getting that first pictures is brutal. It is best to do it on your own terms and profit or your families future or to give to charity. Some paparazzi will do anything and go anywhere for that first picture $$$$$$. This is also private time to.:D

Thank god neither of her kids were with her and she wasn't still pregnant at the time. I agree that the charity part is sort of a seperate issue, but I disagree that its putting a price tag on her privacy because to me selling the pictures themselves is about their safety more than anything else. The children's safety and Nicole and Joel's. As is evidenced by the car accident yesterday the total hysteria that surrounds getting that first picture of a celebrity's new baby is extremely dangerous. That accident could have been much worse. By selling the photos themselves they can have more control over things and it decreases the danger to the child caused by the race to get that first picture because once its released in the magazine the paparazzi frenzy dies down a bit since the picture is already out there and everyone's seen it. Don't get me wrong its still super dangerous, but at least its slightly less so after that first picture is out the way.

She looks really cute and comfy in the pics with Benji. I agree her hair definitely looks darker in those pics.

I'm suprised she doesn't look more angry not that you can ever tell how someone is feeling from pictures like that, but still I would have gone totally ballistic if it were me because for all that a-hole who hit her knew she might have had her kids in the car and they could have been seriously hurt. Someone would have had to hold me back to keep me from attacking that idiot. Then again I'm sure she's well aware that if she did anything like that then every word she said or gesture she made would probably be all over the media within an hour and they'd be saying she had gone crazy or was on drugs again or some ridiculous crap like that. I certainly give her props for self-control!

in my opinion it is just so wierd about people being obsessed getting that first picture of baby. it is so wierd and sick.

I have some exciting news, i will be doing a Q&A feature with Nicole Richie for my website :D She agreed to let me interview her, so exciting!!

Any way as my site is a 'fan site' i want fans input.
So do you have a question you would love to ask Nicole Richie?

You can email me your question at [email protected]
or visit my site (featured in my signature below) and post a comment on the relevant blog post with your question.

just heard on the radio that apparently joel & nicole got married on the weekend?! :unsure:

i seriously doubt they did. on twitter benji said he was going to a rockstar wedding without a date, but joel & nicole were there with him....

no doubt just another rumor :innocent:

Tweet, Tweet: A Clue to How Sparrow Got His Name

After Nicole Richie and Joel Madden named their son Sparrow James Midnight Madden, speculation has brewed over how they came up with the avian moniker. The answer may have arrived, appropriately, in a Tweet.

"A song for the little songbird," Madden writes on his Twitter page, and links to "Sparrow" from Simon & Garfunkel.

PHOTOS: Nicole's Hippie-Chic Maternity Style

He doesn't say whether the song inspired the name or the name inspired the Tweet. Either way, the song speaks of a tired and hungry little bird, alone and needy, and ends with the lines:

Who will love a little Sparrow? Will no one write her eulogy? "I will," said the Earth, "For all I've created returns unto me, From dust were ye made and dust ye shall be."
people.com

Arent we allowed to post the first baby pic? I just saw it @ people.com.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20314400,00.html

I guess not.

I got an email from them & i think they want to to sue me for posting them on my site :(

I was only advertising their magazine. Im a fansite at the end of the day.

I dont know what im going to do i feel sick with worry :sick:
I did not know it was copyrighted :( & they did not want it advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->