The Telegraph Magazine June 29, 2019 : Doutzen Kroes by Paul Bellaart

Ana Mots

Reaction score
Doutzen Kroes nabs The Telegraph’s latest cover feature, described as “fashion’s favourite supermodel.” Paul Bellaart shot the Dutch icon with styling by Jetteke van Lexmond and hair and makeup by Mo Karadag.

Daily-Telegraph-Magazine_29-06-2019_Main_1st_p1_3.jpg

Source : dnamodels.com

Love the cover. But the rest is a bit lack lustre.

Was this story a Vogue NL reject? Because I believe the entire of the shoot normally works for Vogue NL.

Love the cover. But the rest is a bit lack lustre.

Was this story a Vogue NL reject? Because I believe the entire of the shoot normally works for Vogue NL.

No her Vogue NL cover story was by Daniel Jackoson in NYC. This shoot was in Amsterdam by Paul. Different time, location & photographer

No her Vogue NL cover story was by Daniel Jackoson in NYC. This shoot was in Amsterdam by Paul. Different time, location & photographer
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I wasn’t implying it was part of the Daniel Jackson shoot at all. Just that the people involved with this shoot normally work for Vogue NL.

That lady steals this cover. She's the real star here.

This does remind me of Linda Evangelista's W cover, but much softer and less serious.

I really like it!

Cover is great. Inside story.. not so much..

The older lady makes the cover a bit comical. But maybe that’s the intention? Nevertheless, Doutzen looks gorgeous as ever.

I actually wish they had carried the crowd shots through the entire editorial as the woman on the street is way more interesting as a focal point than doutzen, which I am blaming on the atrocious styling. the rest of the editorial is same-old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->