The Travel Almanac Autumn/Winter 2023 : Linda Evangelista by Ethan James Green

I have never seen an actual copy but it looks like The Travel Almanac is published in hardcover format. A magazine in a book format like Mastermind or Purple. I don't like this format but it is a choice a publisher can make.
It's small, in terms of dimensions, about half the size of a Vogue magazine.

Absolutely divine! Genuinely feel like Christmas has come early with so much splendor and surprise. The two covers are equally as gorgeous as each other but I am rather drawn to the vintage glamour of the second. You'll never EVER hear me complaining at the sight of Ethan James Green doing his best Steven Meisel impersonation either... :heart:

She still has it. I really have a real pleasure discovering her new work but this cover and those Eds are rather embarrassing.
I think the difference between Meisel and Ethan is that Meisel used all great photographers to define his aesthetic whereas, there’s a feeling that Ethan is trying to be Meisel.

It’s quite uncomfortable to have your Idol’s muse working with you only for you to do a copy of their work.

I want her to work with photographers that will offer something new.

I love the cover that's like an illustration, it's recognisable as Linda, and also serves the purpose of doing something different with her, while accommodating what she might feel comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->