the UGLY heeled UGG style boots

Reaction score
Okay I know that I hardly ever post but I am always lurking... well most of the time!!I hate those God forsaken High heeled Uggs - however my baby sis is dying for a pair in pink- does anyone know where to get a pair!! Thabks for your help

errrr I don't really like anything by ugg, my friend ange was telling me that no one really wears them in australia and they're dirt cheap there, although I'm not sure about that. I just don't really think they flatter alot of people. I saw a pair of the high heeled ones in Toronto beofe christmas though, I think they were at a store called over the rainbow.

I don't know how to post a picture but there is a picture of the exact ones that she wants in the "ugliest shoes thread" the top post on page 23 - I would post a link but I am also unsure of how to do that and the computer never works for me with things like this- Thanks to anyone who can help in advance

Yeh, we need pics, of course im not that surprised if UGG comes up with some crap like that...haha

ok I am not sure if they are made by uggs but they are ugg style- ok here goes gonna try to post a pic- it worked it worked- aren't they hideous - but the 16 year old wants them- lol shows her age huh?

Attachments

• 138037.jpg
    138037.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 724
Last edited by a moderator:
I think I saw some like that by Hilfiger at Macy's. I don't know if they're exactly like that pic, but I know they were baby pink with a heel like that. Cause I saw more than a few girls looking at them when I shopped and I was shocked that there was such an interest in them.

*shivers*I hope these things don't explode a la those manolo's that J-lo rocked a little while back.

thanks for all the help - they are so ugly but what can I do I want her to be happy - luckily we don't live in the same state so by the time I see her they will lose their appeal - to her- and I don't have to rag her when she wears them.

omigod, those ARE the uglies shoes I have ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pocahuntresss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->