'The Undereye Thread' concealers, and tips that you must know !

Reaction score
Any suggestions for good products to conceal dark circles under your eyes.

I'm one of those poeple who always get those dark circles/puffyness under my eyes when I'm tired. I hate it. I've tried to cover them up and used "Prescriptives Vibrant Instant Eye Brightener" to lessen the puffyness and appearance of the dark circles, but don't really like the results. The Prescriptives product definitely reduces the puffyness, but makes the circles look yellowish...great so you don't like tired, you look sick. lol.

Any suggestions? What do you guys use?

I get them as well. I've read that drinking lots of water helps. More sleep too.... :rolleyes:

Ah yes, sleep...the ultimate luxury...
concealer helps...not sure which brand though.

i get those a lot but if i use olay perfecting cream and hydrogel under-eye recovery patch those 2 things clear them up and now i dont get them anymore.

I too suffer from bags and dark circles because i spend way too much time on the Internet! TFS to be precise. Since i discovered this site i cant keep away :lol:

I watched a make-up artist on GMTV London say that its good to use a cream that is specially for piles - :yuk: you say, i thought about it and decided to try it out. I did use a bit for 3 nights (different days), but because i think what is used on the backside isnt meant to be used on the face, i declined. I cant say i saw a difference. I would recommend using a really good eye cream such as Olay eye cream, this i have used and would say its a good cream, i would also suggest a night cream and possible one for the day.

:lol:

I use clinique all about eyes and conceal with bobbi brown creamy concealer corrector -love them both!

Origins No Puffery totally works.
I have very dark undereye circles, so I use a yellow corrector and YSL touche eclat on top.

concealer, becca compact concealer is excellent for dark circles :wink:

Try Secret Camouflage by Laura Mercier :wink: , it's kinda difficult to apply it to get it done perfectly, but the salesperson in any store will help you out, and you will get the catch of it.

secret_camouflage_img.jpg

Each compact comes with two shades to mix together or separately, to achieve a perfect colour, and a pro look everytime :wink: As usual, set it well with loose powder, pressing it, not rubbing it.

Originally posted by Alejandro@Dec 16th, 2003 - 2:40 pm
Try Secret Camouflage by Laura Mercier :wink: , it's kinda difficult to apply it to get it done perfectly, but the salesperson in any store will help you out, and you will get the catch of it.

secret_camouflage_img.jpg

Each compact comes with two shades to mix together or separately, to achieve a perfect colour, and a pro look everytime :wink: As usual, set it well with loose powder, pressing it, not rubbing it.
how is the other one for undereye? the one shade per case one.

I have heard that Secret Camouflage is great for covering blemishes, and Secret Concealer is the one that is good for under eyes.

Originally posted by tgp@Dec 16th, 2003 - 8:26 pm
I have heard that Secret Camouflage is great for covering blemishes, and Secret Concealer is the one that is good for under eyes.
yeah that's what I heard as well and I wanna try the secret concealer for undereye circles.
but I'm afraid it would be too dry for me or look cakey or something. (I have dry skin, especially my eye area, so I've always used liquid concealers)

i tried laura mercier for my under eyes...the MA couldnt even do a good job with it. it was just too dry on me. i find the most effective concealer for me is shiseido the makeup concealer. YSL touche eclat is good too, but they only have 2 colors available last time i checked...light and very light.

i also use a ROC rectinol eye cream for dark circles...cant say that is a miracle product...but its not bad.

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Dec 15th, 2003 - 5:46 pm
i get those a lot but if i use olay perfecting cream and hydrogel under-eye recovery patch those 2 things clear them up and now i dont get them anymore.
i also have dark circles so i was wondering where i can purchase these products?

Stila´s concelers are amanzingly good!!!
Really high pigmented and you can built up to achieve the perfect concealing. :wink:

The best concealer is Cle de Peu, which is a high end makeup line by Shiseido, the consistency is amazing with a treatment, but it is costly at 65.00, but well worth it!!! It covers without pooling around the eye. Is available in three colors.

I didn't like Cle de Peau at all... It didn't feel nor cover better than any other concealers I've tried.

Sofia

clinique products and more rest - I always have dark circles under my eyes when I'm stressed but when I relax after a few days their gone :rolleyes:
I guess use concealer if it doesn't go away, but generally drink water, get more rest and don't get stressed out

I use touche éclat every day, but when it's reaaally bad I use the concealer from the La Prairie caviar foundation (it has concealer on top) I never had anything better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->