the warehouse sale - jeans

ebyokuri

Reaction score
I'm planning on going to this jean sample warehouse sale in sf this sunday, feb 19th
http://www.thewarehousesale.com
I'm wondering if anyone has ever been to one and can let me know what to expect. I'm also wondering about the prices, since they state the jeans will be at wholesale prices. (my target are joe's jeans)

any info anyone can give me would be great! thanks

bump

i posted this 2/16/06 and for some reason its showing i posted it in nov 2005

I've been to the warehouse sales several times here in Southern Cali, just went to one 2 weeks ago in Orange County and pick up a pair of Antiks. They carry a lot of brand name jeans such as Joe's, Antik, True Religion, Paper Denim and much more. You will see racks of jeans by size. Price is very reasonable with a chart telling you how much it will cost. Price varies from brand usually running from $80-$150usd per pair. I remember a pair of Paper denim was around 80usd, and antiks were around 110usd. It will be better to know what sizes you wear before you go. So you can search the rack by sizes which will save you loads of time. Usually it will be pack with people waiting in line to try on the jeans. And the place is usually a big open area with no doors to try on. I usually just grab and go :smile: have fun this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->