The Website Design Thread

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
Well, since many people on TFS have websites, and even the Blogger ones can be hard when it comes to changing titles and stuff...I thought it would be a good idea to have a website design thread for all your design making queries.!

you could also share website designs here that you particularly enjoy, find avantgardistic ... interesting etc.:heart:

i'd love to see that.

thanks guys :flower:

does anyone know any free galleries which i can upload pictures to?

a gallery, rather than an image hosting place?

You can use Photobucket as a gallery (just put the option to public than private)
Also: one of the best is Flickr
Deviantart (usually for art-related things)
Yahoo

For photos... Fotki, Ringo,

I used to love webdesigning :smile: The most complex wel.. how should I put it? script I got into was MYSQL.. I used to do those graphics (premade layouts) sites :smile: So I needed Mysql to help me organize. Now, I stopped. Man, coding website were a lot of fun. i might start again.. this time to make an online shop :smile:

MySQL :woot: I wanted to do that, but it was too hard.!
Welcome to TFS too ^_^

Looking forward to see the shop, if you end up doing it, mayu
I'd also like to make something like a shop or online auction (since I don't have a credit card, I can't sell on Ebay.).

We've done PHP in my info tech class in high school, but I never really memorized it... Nowadays, it's very easy to find these "cool effects" just by searching in google, things like Div layers, DHTML, Javascript, and there seem to be more popping up...

There are so many good sites out there. For what's current, I always take a look at Tech Crunch [http://www.techcrunch.com/] to see what others are doing with their own sites (usually they are 'cutting edge').

So far I've had to learn PHP, MySQL, AJAX, and Photoshop for my work on Rogue Connect.

i just started my own blog :woot: thanks for telling me about these sites

Hi Everyone! I was looking to start up my own online magazine. I wanted to devote a section to model street style and use pictures from tfs.com and style.com, would it be enough to simply state that i got the pics from these websites? If anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->