Accessories Design Game

First of all. Thanks for joining!
I LOVE both of the designs, it´s very hard to choose between two great designs.

But the winner is..

Khoipond89

Wow! Thankyou Vogue Addiction

Maybe for this time it'll be Jewelry!!
I want the theme to be...

Marie Antoinette! you can do both Fine and costume Jewelry I think it'll be fun to see what ends up happening!

marie_antoinette.jpg

http://http://www.hku.hk/french/dcmScreen/lang3022/marie_antoinette.jpg

hope everyone can participate!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i'm definetly gonna try that... just wait for me please (hopefully i'll have it in a couple of days)
:wink:

Don't worry, I'll try and wait until this sunday...so there will be time...

so here's my creation. . .
constructed by two pieces that can be taken apart
1: nude tulle layer (which could also be any color --> black, red, emerald green, white thiker fabric)
2: chain, bloddy astrakan, diamons, the cross (inspired by the one Louis VVI wore), and the tulle lacée for the frontside corset
medium_louis-xvi-1.jpg

i really wanted to use different fabrics (tulle and astrakan) i wanted gold (chain) but i also wanted some silver (the cross). There are diamons that conform the structure of the corset, and there are pearls that decorate for instance the cross.

try not to think about the sketch too much, but about the idea (i had to do this all with Paint, and the result was... well... kinda scary:huh: lol
(there is also a picture of how this looked before being recolored)

Attachments

• sketch pc.JPG
    sketch pc.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 1
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 161
well...I guess if no else has an entry, the winner is...

borjacapella!
I really like how you drew inspiration from fabrics as well as jewelry to make your design! and I think itwould make a very interesting piece!!congrats!!

:P no other entries... :( that's too bad cause it was an interesting topic and i'm sure people could have done really cool stuff...
i'll post the next chalenge tonight
thanks 4 the review knoipond

you did really well, and of course this is a baby thread so I think as time goes on, more and more people will participate.. :smile:

so i've been thinking and as jewelry, bags and shoes have already been done, and since sunglasses haven't, I say it is time to work a little bit with that...

The challenge is: sketching about two or three different designs of sunglasses
The theme: Versace S/S 07 (i didnt quite like what they've done for next season so lets see how would you improve that)

Versace-box3-S-L.jpg

(picture from ebay (i believe))
I'm so sorry for the delay posting, i had some absurd problem finding this thread :S (i was not subscribed to it)

bump *

anyone feel like resurrecting the thread? ^_^ been a year so

it's nice because it's very open..
you can choose from shades & shoes to scarves to millinery to even those 'pointless designer accessories' ...

i kinda feel responsible for killing this thread... maybe i should stay out for now :lol:

seems great that you guys are trying to relaunch it :flower:

hahaha yeah maybe you could change the challenge to something really easy in order to make people participate:wink:

I didn't even know this thread exsited! Seems like big fun to me, we have to make it alive again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->