The Wickedest Belt On The Planet !

Hed_Kandi

Reaction score
Well, here it is:

00088.L.JPG

The coolest belt ever made. It is from DSquared's Spring 2003 collection. And I want it, yet I live in a city that doesn't carry DSquared (Edmonton, Canada - I REALLY HATE THIS CITY) .

Anyone know where I can get this belt or something that looks like it ? :ermm:

hed, can't you go to Holt Renfrew and get them to order it in from you? Regina is worse, believe me dear.

I'm sure you could order a belt just like that off some Western cowboy goods website online. And it would cost a mere fraction of the grossly inflated price those trashy Caten brothers dare put on their clothes.

Also, if it's from spring 2003, you won't be able to find it in any store now. Your best bet would be eBay.

Good luck! :flower:

That buckle looks slightly uncomfortable if you're sitting the wrong way.

Originally posted by mehg@Aug 18 2004, 01:19 AM
hed, can't you go to Holt Renfrew and get them to order it in from you? Regina is worse, believe me dear.
[snapback]336691[/snapback]​

Regina ? Oh...I feel your pain ! :P

Originally posted by Hed_Kandi@Aug 18 2004, 12:40 AM
Well, here it is:

00088.L.JPG

The coolest belt ever made. It is from DSquared's Spring 2003 collection. And I want it, yet I live in a city that doesn't carry DSquared (Edmonton, Canada - I REALLY HATE THIS CITY) .

Anyone know where I can get this belt or something that looks like it ? :ermm:
[snapback]336673[/snapback]​

Hello hed Kandi..

I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET THIS BELT! :lol: :P

I saw the exact same one at holt Renfrew Last call(not the friendliest people to talk to!!!) in Toronto. That was XL. :wacko: but I am sure you can take it to a shoe store for adjustment... It was too big for me of course.. but the price is great $80... or something similar.. compare to originally like $350.

I saw that about 2 weeks ago.. I don't know if it is gone already..... well.. partially I guess it was lumped with other belts.. and I was in desperate need of a new belt.. hence I ventured out to that section and saw that one...... but didn't like it ASAP.. anyway.. I digress...

I did saw someone offered it before on Ebay and that was like a year ago.. I would still keep my eyes out for it since most of the owner wear it 1-2 years and just re-sell it on Ebay like new!!!!

I hope that helps!!!!

I am in Toronto and checked HR last Friday. I did not see this belt :(

I sold this belt on ebay before to a guy in Japan. Nobody wanted Dsquared when they first arrived in HR about 2 yrs ago. This season, a pants can sell for $900cad :o I heard they increase the price by 30% this season.

apparently hed kandi has dreams of being a cowboy... :unsure:

Originally posted by boxma@Aug 18 2004, 01:17 PM
I am in Toronto and checked HR last Friday. I did not see this belt :(

I sold this belt on ebay before to a guy in Japan. Nobody wanted Dsquared when they first arrived in HR about 2 yrs ago. This season, a pants can sell for $900cad :o I heard they increase the price by 30% this season.
[snapback]337293[/snapback]​

LOL Boxma.. it is not HR.. it is HR last call.. which is more of a really cheap outlet of whatever crap is left over from HR store... and it is in thornhill not in downtown...

As with D2.. well.. I totally understand about the whole Ebay craziness... lol..nobody wanted it until when Naomi started wearing this star 24-7 hat. and that really blew up.. I saw just the hat.. sold for $450 at the highest point on Ebay.. and now.. nobody wants the hat by D2.. they have this season done so many hat now it is price around $65 and they actually might go on sale because so many retail shop bought it.. so I would actually wait...

Well.. as for this seasons price.. well.. it is already built in the 30%.. a t-shirt cost about $155 retail.... crazy really when you have just the word 'Ranger' on it.. which I can make my own.. so.. I hate D2 now... :wacko: :cry:

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 18 2004, 05:03 PM
apparently hed kandi has dreams of being a cowboy... :unsure:
[snapback]337548[/snapback]​

Softgray.. I do love the idea of been a cowboy :wink: but unfortunately I can't pull it off...

Especially now that Jake Gallyhall is doing the brokeback mountain.. the idea of 2 gay cowboys awwwwww........ what a perfect setting for D2

Jake looks damn hot in black polo and black pants with a horse.. there is a photo of him in the editorial of Vogue.. or something like that.. sheesh.. blew me away!!!! so... cowboy theme is HoT :wub:

Originally posted by ionn24@Aug 18 2004, 06:06 PM
Softgray.. I do love the idea of been a cowboy :wink: but unfortunately I can't pull it off...

Especially now that Jake Gallyhall is doing the brokeback mountain.. the idea of 2 gay cowboys awwwwww........ what a perfect setting for D2

Jake looks damn hot in black polo and black pants with a horse.. there is a photo of him in the editorial of Vogue.. or something like that.. sheesh.. blew me away!!!! so... cowboy theme is HoT :wub:
[snapback]337622[/snapback]​

yes... very village people...gay cowboy... gay leatherboy...gay cop...gay construction worker...and gay indian...

very old and very boring to me...but then...i'm not gay... :smile: :mrgreen:

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 18 2004, 07:19 PM
yes... very village people...gay cowboy... gay leatherboy...gay cop...gay construction worker...and gay indian...

very old and very boring to me...but then...i'm not gay... :smile: :mrgreen:
[snapback]337723[/snapback]​

:clap: :rofl: Damn...... don't get me started on a scene!!! :lol:

The problem is what is new today is old tomorrow right?! :(

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 18 2004, 07:19 PM

very old and very boring to me...but then...i'm not gay... :smile:  :mrgreen:
[snapback]337723[/snapback]​

As their storyline comic strip type ads attest to.

Originally posted by ionn24@Aug 18 2004, 09:40 PM

The problem is what is new today is old tomorrow right?! :(
[snapback]337915[/snapback]​

Trends are only for followers who allow others to tell them what is "in" and what is "old", or what is "cool" and what's "not".

I create my own style. I decide when it is time to do something new and change it up a bit - but I will NEVER let the media tell me what is considered "in style".

Originally posted by Hed_Kandi@Aug 18 2004, 09:50 PM
Trends are only for followers who allow others to tell them what is "in" and what is "old", or what is "cool" and what's "not".

I create my own style. I decide when it is time to do something new and change it up a bit - but I will NEVER let the media tell me what is considered "in style".
[snapback]337927[/snapback]​

Well.. that's not what I was talking about 'the style' or 'what is in'. As we all know what Coco said.. Fashion passes, style remains...

What I was refering to is now it is hip to be gay(or at least perceived to be) and no matter what type of gay. What kind of reminded me was the 'scene' I was actually just reading a book called 'life outside' which it took an analysis on gay men's life on sex, drugs, muscles and passage of life. It kind of spin off started from the 70s when gays were sexually liberated and they started to have sex with each other and kind of die down because of AIDS. What we are seen now is this sexual liberation again in the 90s, what he refered to as the 'scene'. This 'scene' is now viewed by many gay men as an actual antidote to AIDS.

and then it goes on and on.. etc... but I digress....

ionn24. I mean I went to HR Last Call last week. Of course, Sharon won't show me anything from S/S 2003 in downtown HR.

John Bartlett made more erotic swimwear than any of the D2 S/S2004 swimwear. Do you think Tom Ford Gucci double G thong related to sexual liberation ? I think fashion and gay is always an interesting topic.

Originally posted by boxma@Aug 18 2004, 10:36 PM
ionn24. I mean I went to HR Last Call last week.  Of course, Sharon won't show me anything from S/S 2003 in downtown HR.

John Bartlett made more erotic swimwear than any of the D2 S/S2004 swimwear.  Do you think Tom Ford Gucci double G  thong related to sexual liberation ?  I think fashion and gay is always an interesting topic.
[snapback]337962[/snapback]​

Fashion, especially high fashion, and the gay world have always been very closely knit together. And it is an interesting topic. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->