The most hideous dress you've ever seen #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Thank You! I was so scared that I was just seeing things and that it was a great collection like everyone was saying. Like that dress over the jeans? What is that? And the last one is.... I just don't know.

The first denim look is just the worst :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chanel and Alexander McQueen collection (with no exception of any look) should be in the Hall of Fame of this thread because I've never seen anything worse in my life :wacko:

have you scrolled a few pages back to view the Rodarte mess??? lol. IMO.. lots of UGLY TACKY clothes this season but they took the dishonourable title

This..........is on a whole other level.

Kerry Washington in CUSTOM MADE Prada

Kerry-Washington-In-Prada-Scandal-Season-3-Premiere.jpg

What is it? Why does it exist?

Redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Prada's runway creations are usually awful though. But I agree, that one is terrible even for them. "Little House on the Prairie" meets circus midget. The length is just so unflattering.

Well, Prada custom-made creations always had some flaws in them, but this is going to a dangerous level indeed. I don't even know where to start.

How about this?
1ZKcBZ6.jpg

and this?
5gksY9O.jpg

facebook/prada

That Kerry Washington Prada dress is 15 shades of hideousness. It looks like something Michelle Duggar or Lydia of Purple might find fashionable.

It’s hard to believe that someone who plays the always-impeccably-dressed-Olivia-Pope would agree to wear such a frock just because it’s Prada. That’s the kind of nonsense I would expect from Rihanna or Miley Cyrus. Neither the length nor the style is remotely flattering. Clearly, none of her character’s flare has rubbed off on her. Even more clearly, Kerry does not raid the show’s closet to augment her own wardrobe.

Is Kerry trying to hide a pregnancy? Is she promoting a new show titled, Fashion on the Prairie? That bizarre Muumuu-with-a-belt looks like something Andre Leon Talley would describe as “dreckitude.”

Don’t even get me started on those other two gowns. Clothing should flatter the figure.

Perhaps it's Prada making yet another "political statement" with these clothes that "women love"? Surely they are just haters' hoax? Surely they can't be attributed to the fashion genius that is Prada!

Miuccia Prada is my favourite designer and I usually love her collections but I do agree for the 99% most part gowns aren't her forte...

Zuhair Murad SS 10

04cfc8a5b75fe8add373d3f7db860535-opt_zpsc1782db7.jpg

Pretty positive that was designed with strippers in mind

source: Flipzone

Last edited by a moderator:
^You should give him credit for not ripping of another designer at least. But I also see why he prefers to, if this is the alternative:lol:

^ Haha, so true.

On that note, here is another original Murad piece
SS 11:

2a19662d5afcb739b1c6fc2fff7f85a3-opt_zps9bff06cd.jpg

source:Flipzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member