The xx

Jennyfer

Reaction score
Any fans on here?

I think the album is amazing. They have a great chilled out bass sound and the music and vocals are great. Plus they are all only 19!

I recommend the album if you haven't heard it!

Jennyfer

Me! Really like this group.
My fav tracks are: Shelter and Basic space.

I heard their album, like it but don't love it just yet... it's been really hyped by a lot of music critics, but I guess it's too much hype?

i like them, but i find it a bit surprising that they're everywhere right now.

I love this band, their music is so relaxing!

I just discovered them! Their music is so simple yet so great.

One of my favorite albums of the year. Have you heard their Florence & the Machine remix? Pretty ace as well.

Oh I love that cover! I heard it for the first time this weekend and it has pretty much been on repeat ever since... so beautiful

I love the beat of their music! One of my favourite tracks from the album is Intro ^_^

I just discovered them today! They're coming to my city next February, opening for Florence and the Machine. 2 GREAT ACTS AT ONCE. Can't wait ^_^

best breakout band of 2009! absolutely love this group.
their sound is so unique, dreamy and jazzy and calming,
with that weird eerie quality to it. i read in an interview
that they recorded the tracks in the middle of the night.
(which is i guess partly why most of the songs have
that somnambulistic touch)

love the tracks Crystalised, Stars and Islands :heart:

i've been saying to friends for a while, if you ever find me on the edge, at the top of a tall building about to jump, play me songs by the xx and you'll save my life

the vocals are beautiful

ok-disregard my first post. Now I love their album.

My fav tracks are: Shelter and Basic space.

Me too! And Stars is also a favourite of mine. I love the xx; I heard about them in Dazed and Confused and instantly fell in love with their music on first listen. I find it slightly annoying- as one always does- when they started becoming mainstream but, oh well, I suppose they deserve the popularity that they're now getting.

I'm ready for a new album, I sort of burned myself out listening to their debut CD so much.

This is too gorgeous not to share though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->