The xx

Jennyfer

Reaction score
Any fans on here?

I think the album is amazing. They have a great chilled out bass sound and the music and vocals are great. Plus they are all only 19!

I recommend the album if you haven't heard it!

Jennyfer

Me! Really like this group.
My fav tracks are: Shelter and Basic space.

I heard their album, like it but don't love it just yet... it's been really hyped by a lot of music critics, but I guess it's too much hype?

i like them, but i find it a bit surprising that they're everywhere right now.

I love this band, their music is so relaxing!

I just discovered them! Their music is so simple yet so great.

One of my favorite albums of the year. Have you heard their Florence & the Machine remix? Pretty ace as well.

Oh I love that cover! I heard it for the first time this weekend and it has pretty much been on repeat ever since... so beautiful

I love the beat of their music! One of my favourite tracks from the album is Intro ^_^

I just discovered them today! They're coming to my city next February, opening for Florence and the Machine. 2 GREAT ACTS AT ONCE. Can't wait ^_^

best breakout band of 2009! absolutely love this group.
their sound is so unique, dreamy and jazzy and calming,
with that weird eerie quality to it. i read in an interview
that they recorded the tracks in the middle of the night.
(which is i guess partly why most of the songs have
that somnambulistic touch)

love the tracks Crystalised, Stars and Islands :heart:

i've been saying to friends for a while, if you ever find me on the edge, at the top of a tall building about to jump, play me songs by the xx and you'll save my life

the vocals are beautiful

ok-disregard my first post. Now I love their album.

My fav tracks are: Shelter and Basic space.

Me too! And Stars is also a favourite of mine. I love the xx; I heard about them in Dazed and Confused and instantly fell in love with their music on first listen. I find it slightly annoying- as one always does- when they started becoming mainstream but, oh well, I suppose they deserve the popularity that they're now getting.

I'm ready for a new album, I sort of burned myself out listening to their debut CD so much.

This is too gorgeous not to share though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->