Thermal Spa Water

I use Vitamin C spray from the Body Shop. I wonder if this stuff is comparable....

I use simple mineral water. Sure it's not called Evian, but still good. :wink:

i dont know if they still make this but
i used to use shu uemura's scented water spray..
they smell / feel so good!! :P

I love their spray! It is so fantastic to use during the summer...when I was in Italy this summer it was such a relief from the heat.

Waste of money. Just get a mist spray bottle and fill it up with Evian water.

Originally posted by rosada@Dec 10 2004, 11:24 PM
Waste of money. Just get a mist spray bottle and fill it up with Evian water.
[snapback]461010[/snapback]​

*ding ding ding* Rosada gets the prize!!! :lol:

I've thought of buying this many times but never actually went through with it!
So is it just regular Evian water, only in an aerosole can? If so, it's probably a rip-off then right?

I've been using that since I was 10! My mom gave my a can then.

i bought a jumbo can today lol hehe i love sparying it hehehe can also be slightly seductive hehehe mwa:rolleyes:

i love it! carry a small can when i travel to keep fresh and hydrated woo hoo....

sometimes i can get carried with it....:blush:

LolitaLuxe said:
i love it! carry a small can when i travel to keep fresh and hydrated woo hoo....

sometimes i can get carried with it....:blush:
:lol: hehehe isnt it such a great feeling spraying it hahahaha :rolleyes: ahhhhhhhh

i laughed so hard when i first saw the ad. that's so stupid. and people are actually buying it (no offence) i used to have tab water on a mist spray bottle, worked just fine

is there really any difference between just spraying water on your face head etc. and this? :huh:

It sounds like another "luxury" thing to me. But I don't care, I like the idea of it, so I use it. And sometimes my face DOES feel dry, and a mist is what does the trick without having to slather lotion all over my face.

I love the Evian Mist :heart: I keep it in the fridge all the time and spray it all over when it's hot :lol:

I also love the Eau De Cartier mist, same thing as the Evian, but lightly fragranced with the EDC fragrance :heart: ... still never used it on my face, even though it says it can be used there :doh:

I was in David Jones today and I decided to look at the can to see what it contained. It said aqua, and nitrogen. I'm guessing that meant water and air? I guess it's just regular Evian water in a can then.

I believe it's just one of those overly ridiculous buys. I'd never spent (not even if it was 2 bucks) money on WATER spray, when I can make my own, and when I don't even need it!

I've been trying this but I didn't really like it. Even when I was on vacation and the weather was hot it didn't feel that refreshing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->