Thom Browne S/S 2021 Paris

I absolutely LOVE IT! I always love his collections. So personal, original and unique.

this is the man that should have had replaced Karl at Chanel.

thank you Vogue28 for posting :flower:

The video presentation was very long and tedious. At first I was excited by the concept but once it started going on it became boring.

Zzzzzzz... So very tired of Thom’s presentations that has men in the ugliest proportions and all looking like they’re in golden girls drag. Which is such a shame because the craftsmanship and textures would work wonders had he bothered to make the effort for proportions and silhouettes that actually flatter a man’s body. Oh well, none of this silliness matters cuz none of this is going to end up in the shops anyway… It’s just more of the same old same old 3 stripes on the left sleeve of everything and more birdseye and seersucker suits.

Repetitive, impractical and definitely over priced.

Not that I’m a total slob but I’m pretty sure I’d stain these clothes the first day I wore them.

Repetitive, impractical and definitely over priced.

Not that I’m a total slob but I’m pretty sure I’d stain these clothes the first day I wore them.

Luckily you don't have to worry about that because it never goes into production. Such a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->