Three More Celebrity Covers For October 2003

Kate looks a bit old and pale… :unsure:

CZJ looks the best if you ask me. Thanks to some well done airbrushing, of course! Nothing wrong with that though. :wink:

CZJ looks the best if you ask me. Thanks to some well done airbrushing, of course! Nothing wrong with that though. :wink:

i second Catherine Zeta. i have that issue already, & she looks gorgeous! Kate's cover from W
few months ago was amazing, she looked so young, beautiful & at-the-moment. Tatler's cover could be better.
and Sarah Michele... :yuk:

i second Catherine Zeta. i have that issue already, & she looks gorgeous! Kate's cover from W
few months ago was amazing, she looked so young, beautiful & at-the-moment. Tatler's cover could be better.

Originally posted by Mary*@Sep 12th, 2003 - 8:35 am
But she is naturally pale :P

Anyway..I think Kate looks best. I'm not the biggest fan of Gellar...and I used to think that CZJ was so beautiful, but lately, IMO, covers just don't do her enough justice.

Anyway..I think Kate looks best. I'm not the biggest fan of Gellar...and I used to think that CZJ was so beautiful, but lately, IMO, covers just don't do her enough justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->