Tiana Tolstoi

GloMichelle

Reaction score
Saw this girl on MDC and my heart skipped a beat :blush: She is perfect, so exotic and Egyptian nonetheless :heart:

"Discovered in Paris by an agent from New Madison, this Egyptian’s delicate, exotic beauty is bordering on mythological. With a fantastic name to go along with the face, Tiana is a girl we are truly excited to see more of in the future. "

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 179cm / 5′10.5″
Bust: 70 cm / 31.5″
Hips: 92 cm / 36"

(If there is a thread on her someone let me know, because clearly I am blind) :ninja:

MDC

Like her look. ^_^

other pics from MDC

images courtesy New Madison

She looks asian ,and she's very beautiful
BTW is muslim allowed to model?

She looks asian ,and she's very beautiful
BTW is muslim allowed to model?

TBH, I think it depends on the individual. If she's liberal, and wants to pursue it, then by all means. I think there's this stereotype that Muslims are really conservative and are a restrictive lot.

Anyways, I don't know if she's Muslim, because there are Christians living in Egypt.

Egyptian?
I thought she was asian... stunning! I want to see MORE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
subscribing to this thread, as I think she will be huge!!!

Her look honestly took my breath away. What a beautiful girl with a bright future ahead of her!

I love everything about her so far. Her face, her hair, her body, her name (I wonder if Tolstoi is her real surname?!). She's absolutely stunning :wub:

Wow. Her name really caught my eye.

I like her features :D Hope to see her working soon!

Just saw her on models.com too, she's stunning!
She looks like Korean/Japanese and I think maybe she's mixed.
I really want to know what race(s) she is.:doh:

^ she's probably mixed, when i first saw her i honestly thought she was Korean. this girl is major eyecandy :woot::crush:

Dree and her will start a new trend for model (even if Tiana doesn't seem to be the heir of the writer) :D
I'm very impatient to see an Alyona Dostoievsky or a Laura Saint Exupery coming up ! :lol:

If it goes this way agency boards will soon look like bookshop shelves :D

Last edited by a moderator:
cologne rocks got the info from modelsandstyle.de

Regarding professional development Tiana Tolstoi decided to take the shortcut and get it on with all speed , the exotic beauty started modeling in September 2010 with New Madison Paris and just booked her first two jobs, to be exact an Ad for Chanel Cosmetics as well as a story for Vogue China.

Vogue China Oct. 2010: "Running Against the Clock" ph. by Miles Aldridge

newmadisonmodels.blogspot

Glad she booked Chanel ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->