Tilda Swinton

^ Agreed, she's so right about gardening. Not sure where she was going with the windowbox thing :wink:

Is the ending of Okja disturbing?

The ivory worked for her, and I think she's one of the best looking women at that event. Great look.

Tilda Swinton in Vogue Korea July 2017 by Sølve Sundsbø

T is for Tilda

www.vogue.co.kr

Photography: Sølve Sundsbø
Model: Tilda Swinton
Styling: Jerry Stafford
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-Up: Sam Bryant
Set Design: Ben Clark

kxWslut.jpg

lXZS0c5.jpg

M2SdDXb.jpg

Uwwz0aC.jpg

5ALTjKX.jpg

1BtaxVP.jpg

aiYSCxX.jpg

KBqdHLr.jpg

ZpDQaJS.jpg

gLCjbav.jpg

dGs8pra.jpg

awake-smile.blogspot.co.uk

Actress Tilda Swinton attends Vogue Foundation Dinner during Paris Fashion Week as part of Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2017-2018 at Musee Galliera on July 4, 2017 in Paris, France.

FUZOh9E.jpg

vogue.com

^ Can't really make Tilda look bad, but to me that beading is far too heavy, making it impossible to see her vs. the dress.

Agreed! I think definitely the cowl part could have been without. And what's that hem??? Must be Chanel, Karl is not known for restraint.

Great photoshoot in Vogue Korea. I think that the only person who can pull off that shoot really is Tilda.

The Vogue pictures look amazing. She's so striking and charismatic.

Tilda Swinton, photographed by Gianfranco Tripodo for S Moda, Aug 2017.

I0jPMCm.jpg

F9WR8Vl.jpg

e4PhRYH.jpg

jzUtc0O.jpg

uebd481.jpg

nw58Kmx.jpg

LN8BObW.jpg

H7r5UVh.jpg

edenliaothewomb.tumblr.com/

nice - as ever :flower:

although i'd love to see someone style tilda up sexy and 'softer-feminine' for a change.

GUccJjw.jpg

Tilda Swinton wears Loewe jacket, shirt, and pants. Beauty: Chanel.

Tt9zDFJ.jpg

Tilda Swinton

Classic Royalty: Movie Star

Is there anything that scares you?
I’m not easily scared, and I’m wary of being bored. I think risk-taking is a subjective thing. One person’s risk is another one’s comfort zone. And, to be honest, I’m too lazy to get easily scared. Maybe I’ve got a bit of my brain missing, but I love not knowing what I’m doing next. What about when it comes to clothes? Did you always have a fashion-forward outlook? Again, what somebody might think of as unusual is, to me, supercomfortable, inspiring, and interesting. I’ve never truly been that aware of fashion; I’m interested in style.

Swinton wears a Haider Ackermann shirt; Stephen Russell necklace.

wmagazine.com

:heart:

Actress Tilda Swinton attends the BFI Luminous Fundraising Gala at The Guildhall on October 3, 2017 in London, England.

qhSPaAL.jpg

jky2HWQ.jpg

zimbio.com
zimbio.com

TILDA SWINTON at BFI Luminous Fundraiser in London 10/03/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic